- Not to be confused with Carrot Missile.
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, see Carrot Missile Truck (PvZ: JttW).
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, see Carrotillery.
(translation: Carrot Missile Truck)
|Sun cost||450 sun|
|Reload time||12 seconds|
|Unlocked|| Collect 10 Carrot Missile Truck Puzzle Pieces|
Daily log-in rewards
Carrot Missile Truck was a robot fan when he was young. His room was full of robots, he nearly played all of the robot games, and he even tried to put a robot tattoo on his body. When he became a scientist, he started to research how to use solar power for the robot. Then he used his research result on himself. So, some people call him Carrot Missile Truck, but he likes to call himself Optimus Prime.
Carrot Missile Truck (胡萝卜导弹车; pinyin: húluóbo dǎodànchē) is an exclusive plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It fires four carrot missiles at zombies. A carrot missile is powerful enough to kill a Basic Zombie. After firing four carrot missiles, it recharges.
Note: Carrot Missile Truck's damage in-game is Heavy, and its in-game recharge is Mediocre.
Carrot Missile Truck
胡萝卜导弹车 (Carrot Missile Truck)
Sun cost: 450
Carrot Missile Truck shoots carrot missiles, dealing huge damage to zombies.
Range Details: Arc trajectory
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, it shoots a big carrot to the ground. When it is destroyed it explodes. If it hits a zombie directly, it also explodes. The carrot absorbs 20 bites and deals 90 normal damage shots in a 1x3 radius.
It now shoots a nuke that blocks more zombies.
This plant is really, really strong, but remember, it needs support and other offensive plants to work.
Defend it with two sun producers, leave possibly a row of Winter Melons, and put some defensive plant on front, for maximum effect.
Always take account that this plant costs 450 sun, and takes a while to recharge, big power comes with big costs. Use Plant Food if possible, even more if you have Tile Turnips.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Carrot Missile Truck.
- This is the only plant that has been designed as a missile in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- It, Horse Bean and Firebloom Queen are the only plants with the sun cost of 450.
- Coincidentally, all of them have mediocre recharges and are Chinese exclusives.
- It, Freeze Mushroom, Flame Mushroom, and the other monthly special plants need the most number of Costume Puzzle Pieces (30) to unlock the costume while the second highest amount of Costume Puzzle Pieces needed to unlock the costume are Winter Melon and Repeater (24).
- It is similar to Coconut Cannon because both of their projectiles have splash damage and deal a lot of damage.
- The missile shot by its Plant Food ability can actually be dug up to make it explode immediately.
- The Plant Food Effect can actually land in the sea in Pirate Seas. This is most likely a bug.
- Its Almanac entry is referencing the character "Optimus Prime" from the Transformers series.
- Its costume also resembles Optimus Prime.
- When Plant Food is used on the Carrot Missile Truck, it makes the same noise that Cabbage-pult makes when Plant Food is used on it.
- It is the same case with Dandelion.
- It will rear back before shooting carrot missiles.
- If it's plant food effect is done in Sky City, the missile will immediately explode.
- It, Carrot Missile, Carrotillery and Intensive Carrot are the only plants based on carrots.
- It is the first monthly special plant to appear in this game.