- Not to be confused with Carrot Missile Truck.
(translation: Carrot Missile)
|Direct damage||2.5 normal damage shots|
|Unlocked||Beating Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1|
Carrot Missile (胡萝卜火箭; pinyin: húluóbō huǒjiàn) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is obtained in Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum. It shoots carrot missiles which aim for the last zombie in the lane. This plant is meant to deal with Archer Zombie, as it changes its target immediately to Archer Zombie if it is on the lawn. It takes 4.8 seconds to reload.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Carrot Missile shoots four rockets which deal huge damage to the zombies they hit.
In Adventure Mode
Attacks 3 random targets with its Plant Food rockets.
- Hover the image to see the full description.
|Increase 10% toughness|
|Increase 4% attack speed|
|Increase 3% damage|
|Sometimes, Carrot Missile shoots two carrot missiles instead of one|
Although it is not a very powerful plant on itself, it is highly recommended to choose this plant when Archer Zombie appears, as it will not move and stay at the back when there are plants on its lane. Even more, this zombie can attack from a far distance, making it well protected. Carrot Missiles will always target the backmost zombie, so a Carrot Missile behind Wall-nut combo will be extremely useful against Archer Zombies, preventing them from killing the plants easily.
- It and Carrot Missile Truck are very similar. Their only difference is while this plant fires at the furthest zombie from home, Carrot Missile Truck targets the enemy ahead of it.
- It, Carrot Missile Truck, Intensive Carrot and Carrotillery are the only plants based on carrots.
- It is one of the four plants that shoot missiles in the series. The others are Cob Cannon, Banana Launcher, and Carrot Missile Truck. However, Cob Cannon and Banana Launcher can manually shoot missiles anywhere, while Carrot Missile and Carrot Missile Truck automatically shoot in the same lane they are planted on.
- Its explosion is similar to Dandelion's bomb in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The only difference is their colors.