- I'm not saying you cheated... cheater.
- — Penny
Cannons Away is a series of Brain Busters in the Pirate Seas where the player must use five already-placed Coconut Cannons to shoot down Seagull Zombies. Shooting them earns points and hitting three of more Seagull Zombies with one cannonball results in a combo and more points. At the end, the points turn into coins. To beat the level and progress through Pirate Seas, the player must beat Penny's target score.
- Cannons Away Tutorial (Day 3): 5,000
- Cannons Away I (Day 11): 30,000
- Cannons Away II (Day 20): 40,000
- Cannons Away III (pre-1.7) 60,000
1x Combo! : 1*100 = 100
2x Combo! : 2*100 = 200
3x Combo! : 3*200 = 600
4x Combo! : 4*200 = 800
5x Combo! : 5*300 = 1500
6x Combo! : 6*300 = 1800
7x Combo! : 7*300 = 2100
8x Combo! : 8*400 = 3200
9x Combo! : 9*400 = 3600
10x Combo! : 10*400 = 4000
11x Combo! : 11*500 = 5500
12x Combo! : 12*500 = 6000
13x Combo! : 13*500 = 6500
14x Combo! : 14*500 = 7000
15x Combo! : 15*500 = 7500
16x Combo! : 16*500 = 8000
If you solve how much a combo gets then add it, if it not already added.
Save your cannonballs until many Seagull Zombies come onto the screen. Never shoot a cannon to kill only one or two Seagull Zombies. This way, you can rack up big combos.
- This Brain Buster and Mummy Memory are the only levels that the player cannot use Power-ups or Plant Food.
- This is the only Brain Buster and level where there is a score.
- At the beginning of the level, it says "Ready... set... FIRE!", instead of "Ready... set... PLANT!".
- If the player loses, the screen says "Penny is not impressed with your score!", probably because Penny sets the target score in the beginning. This still appears after the 1.7 update, despite the fact that these dialogues were removed in that update.
- The player gets coins equal to approximately 1% of the number of points the player scored. If the player loses, he or she will not get coins.
- If the player reaches a high enough combo, the message given along with the combo may be the following:
- "M-M-M-MONSTER TACO!", a reference to Unreal Tournament's Monster Kill phrase.
- "TOASTY!", a reference to the Mortal Kombat's Toasty! easter egg,
- "Twiddydinkies!", a reference to the store Crazy Dave owned in the first game.
- †: Strategy page