There is a mini-games page that contains mini-games that had been cancelled. However, the player cannot find them by normal means and must use a Cheat Engine to gain access to the Cancelled Mini-games page.
If you wish to know about other uses of cheat engine, please go to Hacking Guide.
There was a page of mini-games which were cancelled before the release of the game, called Limbo Page. The creators did not publish a visible link to this page.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change all the value to 144. This must be done using Cheat Engine.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
Alternative way to play cancelled mini-games
If you did not manage to gain access to Limbo Page, then choose the alternative way (requires Cheat Engine as well). It's similar to what you do if you want to play hybrid mini-games, as this also requires to know the mini-game ID. Follow these steps:
- Enter "Zombotany" (or any other mini-game)
- Enter 16 (the fitting mini-game ID) in the search bar of Cheat Engine
- Start any other mini-game and type in it's new ID adress (e.g. "Seeing Stars" which would be 22)
- If more than one result appears, repeat the previous steps with other mini-games.
- If you find the right adress, type in a cancelled mini-games one. If done right, the mini-game title in the bottom right corner will change into the one you've typed in. (e.g. if you typed the ID number 39, it should read "Big Time")
- Restart the mini-game.
If you did everything right, then the mini-game should restart as "Big Time" when you type in 39, as "Air Raid" if you type in 41 and so on. This allows you to play all the game-modes, as this also works for survival, puzzle and mini-games you have not even unlocked yet.
List of cancelled Mini-games
Note: Some of these are not mini-games but can still be accessed via the Limbo Page.
- Art Challenge Wall-nut
- Sunny Day
- Big Time
- Art Challenge Sunflower
- Air Raid
- Ice Level
- Zen Garden*
- High Gravity
- Grave Danger
- Can You Dig It?
- Dark Stormy Night
- Bungee Blitz*
- Tree of Wisdom*
- Survival: Day (Endless)
- Survival: Night (Endless)
- Survival: Fog (Endless)
- Survival: Roof (Endless)
*means that the mini-game can be accessed legitimately without the Limbo page or any other hack.
** means that that mini-game is not seen on the Limbo Page.
- Gaining access to the Limbo Page may allow for the player to use Puzzles or Survival Levels before they are unlocked. To do so, the player must at least have mini-games unlocked.
- There are no pool mini-games in the Limbo Page.
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.