It is based on the ceramic signs the Camel Zombies hold in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Its name and the way it is animated when played may be a reference to zebra crossings, a type of pedestrian crossing used in many places around the world.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribes: History Pet Trick
- Ability: All Zombies get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Camels - they're filthy, ill-tempered animals that'll spit on you just for fun. But Zombies love 'em all the same.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
Not only is Camel Crossing very cheap, it is also a very efficient trick; the more zombies there are, the more effective it is. Playing this trick when stronger zombie fighters such as Wizard Gargantuar or Shieldcrusher Viking, zombies that activate their abilities through turns such as Kite Flyer or Wormhole Gatekeeper, or zombies that benefit from taking damage such as Jester or Newspaper Zombie is highly recommended. Since it is also a trick, Paparazzi Zombie can gain a small stat boost on top of more health combined with his ability.
A good strategy is to use Camel Crossing when there are several Armored zombies on the field, since the damage done to them are reduced when they get hurt. Using this trick, you can make your Armored zombies become much more menacing. Even a small group of Coneheads can easily become a force to be reckoned with upon the use of Camel Crossing.
Since this is a pet card, it can be used to activate the abilities of Cat Lady and Zookeeper. However, only The Smash can use this combo. Despite the fact that this combo is restricted to The Smash, this synergy is extremely great with Zookeeper, giving a +1 boost to all pet zombies on the field when this trick is used for each Zookeeper, as well as giving them extra health, which is cruical too since neither Cat Lady nor Zookeeper can remedy the pets' health.
- While its description talks about the characteristics and habits of camels (more likely llamas/alpacas), there are no actual camels that appear when this trick is played, rather, ceramic signs with camels on them are used.
- Its description is very similar to Octo-Pet's.
- Coincidentally, both are pet cards in the Hearty class.
- When this card is played, its sound is similar to the one played when the player flips a Camel Zombie's sign in Mummy Memory.
- During development, it was called "Toughen Up!" and cost 2 brains instead of 1.