It is based on the ceramic signs the Camel Zombies hold in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Its name and the way it is animated when played may be a reference to zebra crossings, a type of pedestrian crossing used in many places around the world.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: History Pet Trick
- Ability: All Zombies get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Camels - they're filthy, ill-tempered animals that'll spit on you just for fun. But Zombies love 'em all the same.
You may use this trick when stronger zombie fighters are present, such as Wizard Gargantuar or Shieldcrusher Viking, especially zombies that use their effects periodically through turns. Kite Flyer's amount of can health can help you gain more cards, Paparazzi Zombie can gain more health combined with its effect activated and Newspaper Zombie can absorb more damage to gain more strength. This can be done the same with Jester, allowing it to activate its effect longer. The fact that this trick affects every zombie fighter on the field will allow them to be present longer in order to protect your zombie hero. Armored zombies become much more menacing when this trick is used on them such as a few Coneheads will have armoured 4 life.
- While its description talks about the characteristics and habits of camels, no actual camels are used when this trick is played - rather, ceramic signs with camels on them are used.
- It is the only pet card in the Hearty class not related to a hero's signature superpower.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.