|This article is about something that is no longer available, as it was only available for a limited time. This article is archived.|
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Adventures|
|Number of levels||10|
|To unlock||Reclaim The Workshop Lot and travel with 2 friends or pay 90 gems|
|<< Locations >>|
Cadaver Cavern was the third map stage of Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player must travel ten levels to get the brick to be capable of reclaiming The Car Lot. After Dire Spires Level 7, Officer Ron asks the player to carpool with at least two neighbors or pay 90 gems. This is required to enter Cadaver Cavern. The player receives three free Acespearaguses (if Level 2 was not beaten before Acespearagus was added in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures), three free Power Flowers in level 4, and Popcorn in level 8.
Cadaver Cavern contains ten stages.
Crazy Dave will give the player challenges when they are in certain level.
- Cadaver is a synonym for corpse in both Spanish and English. This may have been used to do an alliteration while using zombie related terms.
- Acespearagus was introduced in the June 26th update.
- Popcorn was introduced in the August 8th update.
- It and Dire Spires are the only areas where two VIPs are unlocked.
- This is the only area where the player gets 3 plants (counting VIPs and basic) since the Cherry Bomb is needed for unlocking this area, not claimed here.
- There are 10 zombie eyes inside the cave in the background near the zombie idol.