|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Adventures|
|Number of levels||10|
|To unlock||Reclaim The Workshop Lot and travel with 2 friends or pay 90 gems|
|<< Locations >>|
Cadaver Cavern is the third map stage of Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player must complete the ten levels to get the brick to be capable of reclaiming The Car Lot. After Dire Spires Level 7, Officer Ron asks the player to carpool with at least two neighbors or pay 90 gems. This is required to enter Cadaver Cavern. The player receives three free Acespearaguses (if Level 2 was not beaten before Acespearagus was added in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures), three free Power Flowers in Level 4, and Popcorn in Level 8.
Cadaver Cavern contains ten stages.
Crazy Dave will give the player challenges when they are in certain level.
Level 8: Three Hard-nuts will appear on the map, the player must protect them from the zombies.
Level 10: The player is only allowed to use eight Aspearaguses and eight Cherry Bombs to defeat the zombies.
- Cadaver is a synonym for corpse in both Spanish and English. This may have been used to do an alliteration while using zombie related terms.
- Acespearagus was introduced in the June 26th update.
- Popcorn was introduced in the August 8th update.
- There is usage of alliteration in the title.
- Cadaver Cavern and Dire Spires are the only areas where two VIPs are unlocked.
- For this map, they are Acespearagus and Power Flower.
- Cadaver Cavern is the only area where the player gets three plants (counting VIPs and basic) since the Cherry Bomb is needed for unlocking this area, not claimed here.
- There are five pairs of zombie eyes inside the cave in the background near the zombie idol.