|Abilities||When played on Heights: This gets +1 /+1 .|
|"Coleslaw from above!"|
Cabbage-Pult is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and is a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 2 to play, and has 1/3. It has no traits, and its ability gives it +1/+1 when it is played on the heights. Its zombie counterpart is Chimney Sweep.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Leafy Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played on Heights: This gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
"Coleslaw from above!"
While it doesn't hit very hard, Cabbage-Pult's base health of 3 makes up for it, making it a pretty average plant. However, it becomes an even more powerful plant when its ability activates. Not only does Cabbage-Pult hit harder, its increased base health of 4 lets it take more attacks. However, it later gets outclassed by Skyshooter.
Also, having a base health of 4 when it is played on heights allows it to survive most tricks, such as Bungee Plumber, The Chickening, and Zombot's Wrath (only if not all lanes are occupied by zombies).
Due to its ability, Cabbage-Pult is almost always going to be played on the heights. Be ready to predict your opponent's move and play a zombie that can either destroy or heavily damage it there. Tricks like Slammin' Smackdown or Rolling Stone work well against it too. Bouncing it also works, but it is not able to prevent it from being re-played on heights.
- It and Winter Melon are the only lobbed-shot plants to be featured in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- Its description may refer to the fact that Cabbage-Pult is a lobbed-shot plant.
- It also may refer to the fact that coleslaw is a food that includes vegetables, mostly cabbage.