|Abilities||When played on Heights: This gets +1 /+1 .|
|"Coleslaw from above!"|
Cabbage-Pult is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and is a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 2 to play, and has 1/3. It does not have any traits, and its ability gives it +1/+1 if it is played on the heights. Its zombie counterpart is Chimney Sweep.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Leafy Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played on Heights: This gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
"Coleslaw from above!"
While it doesn't hit very hard, Cabbage-Pult's base health of 3 makes up for it, making it a pretty average plant. However, it becomes an even more powerful plant when its ability activates. Not only does Cabbage-Pult hit harder, its increased base health of 4 lets it take more attacks. However, it later gets outclassed by Skyshooter.
Also, having a base health of 4 when it is played on heights allows it to survive most tricks, such as Bungee Plumber, The Chickening, and Zombot's Wrath (only if not all lanes are occupied by zombies).
Due to its ability, Cabbage-Pult is almost always going to be played on the heights. Be ready to predict your opponent's move and play a zombie that can either destroy or heavily damage it there. Tricks like Slammin' Smackdown or Rolling Stone work well against it too. Bouncing it also works, but it is not able to prevent it from being re-played on heights.
You should also be careful if Lily of the Valley is on the field when your opponent plays this, as it will then get a massive +3/+3 when it is played due to both their abilities combined. If you think you can predict this card being played, it is best to destroy Lily of the Valley before Cabbage-Pult can get heavily boosted.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Cabbage-Pult (PvZH).
- It, Blooming Heart, Winter Melon, and Melon-Pult are currently the only lobbed-shot plants to be featured in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- Coincidentally, all three have returned from previous installments.
- Its description may refer to the fact that Cabbage-Pult is a lobbed-shot plant.
- It also may refer to the fact that coleslaw is a food that includes vegetables, but mostly cabbage.
- It makes the same sound as Pismashio when attacking.