Button Mushroom is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. Two of her can also be made by More Spore. She costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. She does not have any traits nor abilities.
She is the basic plant of the Kabloom class.
Her appearance is a pun on the word "button" in her name.
Her description references the phrase "You're cute as a button."
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Everyone's always telling her, "You're cute as a button!" But she's not just cute. She's smart and funny too.
- Added to the game as the basic plant of the Kabloom class.
However, she is outclassed by many other Kabloom class mushrooms. After you acquire more cards, Button Mushroom becomes rather useless. Some suitable replacements include:
- Shroom for Two creates two mushrooms, doing double the damage and boosting Go-Nuts.
- Puff-Shroom is similar to Shroom for Two, but it's free and can be used to swarm the zombie hero.
- Astro-Shroom has the Bullseye trait and a useful ability.
- Poison Mushroom can be used to apply some early-game pressure with its Anti-Hero trait.
You shouldn't have any trouble dealing with Button Mushroom. However, she can pressure you if she is used with Buff-Shroom or Punish-Shrooms, not to mention that they are very cheap, so it is best to destroy them before there are too many on the field. If you are getting overwhelmed by them, play The Chickening or Weed Spray to take them out.