|Everyone's always telling her, "You're cute as a button!" But she's not just cute. She's smart and funny too.|
Button Mushroom is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. Two of them can also be made by More Spore. It costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. It does not have any traits nor abilities.
It is the basic plant of the Kabloom class.
Its appearance is a pun on the word "button" in its name.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Everyone's always telling her, "You're cute as a button!" But she's not just cute. She's smart and funny too.
- Added to the game as the basic plant of the Kabloom class.
Being a mushroom plant, Button Mushroom benefits both Buff-Shroom and Punish-Shroom's abilities, helping you dish out some extra damage. However, since many other plants from the Kabloom class outclass it, you should find some replacements for this as you progress through the game.
You shouldn't have any trouble dealing with Button Mushroom. However, it can pressure you if it is with the two aforementioned mushrooms, not to mention that they are very cheap, so it is best to destroy them before there are too many on the field. If there are too many on the field, play The Chickening or Weed Spray to take them out.
- It is the third female mushroom in the entire series, the first being Toadstool, and the second being Grow-Shroom.
- It is the second female mushroom to be introduced in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, with the first being Grow-Shroom.
- Its description is a reference to the phrase "You're cute as a button."
- Its face resembles a green button, hence its name.