Button Mushroom is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Kabloom class. Two of them can also be made by More Spore. She costs 1 to play and has 1/1. She does not have any traits or abilities.
She is the basic plant of the Kabloom class.
Her appearance is a pun on the word "button" in her name.
Her description references the phrase "You're cute as a button."
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Everyone's always telling her, "You're cute as a button!" But she's not just cute. She's smart and funny too.
- Added to the game as the basic plant of the Kabloom class.
However, she is outclassed by many other mushrooms in the Kabloom class and becomes rather useless as you obtain them. Some suitable replacements include:
- Shroom for Two, who makes another mushroom in front, doing double the damage at the same cost and boosting Go-Nuts.
- Puff-Shroom, who has the same stats but is free.
- Astro-Shroom, who has the Bullseye trait and a useful ability that goes well with said trait.
- Poison Mushroom, who can be used to apply some early-game pressure with its Anti-Hero trait.
You shouldn't have any trouble dealing with Button Mushroom. However, she can pressure you if she is used with Buff-Shroom or Punish-Shroom, not to mention that they are very cheap, so it is best to destroy them before there are too many on the field. If you are getting overwhelmed by them, play The Chickening or Weed Spray to take them out.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Button Mushroom.