Butter Barrage is the first ability for Kernel Corn in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. When used, Kernel Corn will throw a Hot Potato at the ground and then summon a large amount of butter around the potato. Its alternate ability is Bigger Better Butter, but can only be obtained if the player buys the deluxe version.
Mark the danger zone with a steaming hot baked potato, then stand back as explosive butter rains from the sky!
- Radius of airstrike pattern decreased from 8 to 5
- Its name is yet another instance of an alliterative name.
- If the player looks up after throwing the potato, the player can see the Butterhawks that are dropping the strike.
- The Hot Potato that Kernel Corn throws is based off the appearance of the Hot Potato from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- on zombubia. if the player manages to get a butter on zomboss when the zombies have saved the academy. it will freeze the game this is possibly because of zomboss unable to hit hitbox colliding with a butter barrage hitbox I think that what happen