- For the similar zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Plumber.
|Abilities||Do 2 damage.|
|Likes: Plumbing and adventure sports. Dislikes: Belts.|
Bungee Plumber is a basic common zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. He costs 1 to play, and his ability does 2 damage to a selected plant or the plant hero. His plant counterpart is Banana Bomb.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Mustache Trick
- Ability: Do 2 damage.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Likes: Plumbing and adventure sports. Dislikes: Belts.
The best use for this trick is to destroy plants with low health and high strength like Zapricot, or problematic plants like Repeater. Using this on the plant hero when he or she only has 2 health is also a good idea. He can also be used to weaken the plant hero or a plant, so they can be finished off by another attack, or to force a block. A good strategy with Electric Boogaloo is to use Bungee Plumber to damage a heavily boosted plant, and then use the trick Evaporate to destroy it instantly, all for only 2 brains, but do note that you can only do it once a match.
If you think this trick is on the hand of your opponent, try not to play powerful plants such as Snowdrop, as this may ruin your chances of building up good synergizing decks. Use plants with more than 2 such as Torchwood and Wall-Nut to minimize the chances of your opponent playing this trick. Also, try to keep your health above 2, otherwise your opponent may play this to instantly defeat you.
- One can actually see a belt on the pants of the Bungee Plumber, albeit in a way where the belt would not keep his pants up even though the description mentions how he dislikes belts.
- Even though he is a member of the Crazy class, Super Brainz can use him in the tutorial of the game.
- In the tutorial, his description is "Do 2 damage to a Plant" and his card appears to be a Premium - Uncommon card.
- However, as of update 1.14.13, this always appears whenever the trick is used on a plant.
- It is also possible to get this during update 1.14.13 via a glitch on Mad Chemist and Eureka. The card is named "Plumber", is not in any tribes, and cannot target the plant hero.
- Despite being named Bungee Plumber, the zombie featured resembles the Engineer more than the Plumber, more specifically, the one in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare rather than Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 due to the mustache on his face.