This article is under construction and requires more content. You can help our wiki by expanding it
Build-a-Bots are the name for the Spawnable Zombies that can be spawned by the zombies in Graveyard Ops, Backyard Battleground and Herbal Assault in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Much like the Spawnable Plants in the original game, these summons are stationary sentries used to guard and protect graveyards from the attacking plants. They can be obtained by opening sticker packs.
List of Build-a-Bots
- Gatling Bot - Has a rapid-fire weapon similar to the Gatling Pea.
- Mr. Toasty - Fires a stream of fire a short distance, similar to the Snap Dragon.
- Dr. Heals - Spins around and dispenses healing goo, similar to the Zombie Heal Station. Possibly the zombie counterpart of Heal Flower.
- Mr. Freezy - Presumably will fire an ice-cold blast a short distance, similar to the Ice-shroom.
- Breaker Bot - Attacks using large hammers to destroy heavy armor on plants, similar to the Fume-shroom.
- Rocket Bot - Fires missiles at plants that deal heavy damage and fire at a fast rate. Possibly the zombie counterpart of Pea Cannon.
- Explody Bot - When plants get close enough, Explody Bot explodes, similar to Doom-shroom.
- Mr. Toxic - When plants are in his range, he emits a toxic gas at them, much like Toxic Gloom-shroom.
- Boxer Bot - Boxes plants with his fists, similar to the Bonk Choy.
- Loudmouth Bot - Stuns plants in a medium range, possibly similar to the Engineer's Sonic Grenade ability or the Goop-shroom.
- Hide-n-Shoot Bot - Shoots plants from a long range, however hides when plants get near it, similar to the Scaredy-shroom.
- Uplink Bot - Shoots a beam upwards, which calls a devastating airstrike on plants near it, similar to the Bamboo Shoot.
- Build-a-Bot is a reference to the Build-a-Bear toy company.