Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is under construction and requires more content. You can help our wiki by expanding it
Build-a-Bots are the name for the Spawnable Zombies that can be spawned by the zombies in Graveyard Ops, Backyard Battleground and Herbal Assault in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Much like the Spawnable Plants in the original game, these summons are stationary sentries used to guard and protect graveyards from the attacking plants. They can be obtained by opening sticker packs.
List of Build-a-Bots
- Gatling Bot - Has a rapid-fire weapon similar to the Gatling Pea.
- Rocket Bot - Fires missiles at plants that deal heavy damage and fire at a fast rate, similar to the Pea Cannon.
- Hide-n-Shoot Bot - Shoots plants from a long range, however hides when plants get near it, similar to the Scaredy-shroom.
- Mr. Freezy - Fires snow balls at plants to slow them down, similar to the Ice Peashooter.
- Boxer Bot - Punches plants with his fists, similar to the Bonk Choy.
- Mr. Toasty - Fires a stream of fire a short distance, similar to the Snap Dragon.
- Mr. Electro - Fires electricity that damages multiple plants at the same time, similar to the Lightning Reed. His Lawn of Doom variant is Mrs. Frankenstorm.
- Explody Bot - Explodes when plants are close to him, similar to the Doom-shroom.
- Loudmouth Bot - Stuns plants in a medium range, similar to the Goop-shroom.
- Breaker Bot - Attacks using large hammers to destroy heavy armor on plants, similar to the Fume-shroom.
- Uplink Bot - Shoots a beam upwards, which calls a devastating airstrike on plants near it, similar to the Bamboo Shoot. Its Lawn of Doom variant is Haunted Uplink Bot.
- Mr. Toxic - Emits a toxic gas at plants, similar to the Toxic Gloom-shroom.
- Dr. Heals - Spins around and dispenses healing goo, similar to the Heal Flower.
- The name "Build-a-Bot" is a reference to the Build-a-Bear toy company.