- For other uses, see Buckethead Zombie (disambiguation).
|Why a bucket? Well, gosh, in this economy, why NOT?|
Buckethead is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 4 to play, and has 3/4. He has the Armored 1 trait, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Trait: Armored 1
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Why a bucket? Well, gosh, in this economy, why NOT?
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- ▲ Strength change: 2 → 3
- ▲ Health change: 3 → 4
- ▼ Brain cost change: 2 → 4
Buckethead is basically a beefed-up version of Conehead. His decent health, along with the Armored 1 trait, makes him very good against plants that either can't destroy him in one attack or can't survive an attack from him. He can survive powerful tricks like Cherry Bomb and Berry Blast while hitting fairly hard. However, watch out for instant-kill tricks, and especially for Solar heroes.
However, with Bonus Track Buckethead around, it is better to use him instead if you can, since he has the dancing tribe and can also nullify bonus attacks at the exact same cost of 4 brains and the same stats.
Because Buckethead has the Armored 1 trait, he is usually hard to defeat with normal means. To easily destroy him, use instant-kill tricks such as Whack-a-Zombie and Squash or boost your plants so they are able to defeat him.
- Unlike the Buckethead Zombie in other games, the Buckethead in this game lacks the red mark on the bucket, making him look more like Adventurer Buckethead Zombie's bucket.
- In this game, Buckethead has fish underneath his bucket, as seen when attacking.