Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Buckethead Zombie (disambiguation).
|Why a bucket? Well, gosh, in this economy, why NOT?|
Buckethead is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 4 to play, and has 3/4. He has the Armored 1 trait, which makes all damage done to him reduced by 1.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: Armored 1
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Why a bucket? Well, gosh, in this economy, why NOT?
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon.
- ▲ Strength change: 2 → 3.
- ▲ Health change: 3 → 4.
- ▼ Brain cost change: 2 → 4 .
Buckethead is basically a beefed-up version of Conehead. He can survive powerful tricks like Cherry Bomb and Berry Blast while hitting fairly hard. Watch out for instant-kill tricks and Sizzle, though.
Here is a list of cards that costs 4 sun or less and can destroy Buckethead by itself: Carrotillery, Hothead, Mushroom Ringleader (only when 3 or more plants are alive other than itself), Guacodile, Skyshooter (only on heights), Lawnmower, Chomper, Whack-a-Zombie, Precision Blast (if Buckethead is in the center), and Devour.
- Unlike the Buckethead Zombie in other games, the Buckethead in this game lacks the red mark on the bucket, making him look more like Adventurer Buckethead Zombie's bucket.