|Signature Superpower||Frozen Tundra|
|Other Superpowers|| Dolphinado|
|Loves ice cream, snowstorms, and brains...not necessarily in that order.|
Brain Freeze is a zombie hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. Brain Freeze leads Sneaky and Beastly zombie classes against the plants. Brain Freeze's signature superpower is Frozen Tundra. It allows him to freeze every plant on the ground lanes to prevent them from attacking for one turn.
- Classes: Sneaky, Beastly
- Boss Fights:
Loves ice cream, snowstorms, and brains...not necessarily in that order.
Brain Freeze has the most Pet zombies of all heroes, so it's a good idea to use him in Pet decks. The Cat Lady will get strength boost from playing Pet fighters and the Zookeeper will help you boost the Pets up, making them a powerful army.
He is also the hero which has the most Imp zombies, with not only the initial Sneaky Imp zombies, but also Loudmouth, Vimpire, and Kangaroo Rider, allowing him to use an Imp deck with great effects. The Toxic Waste Imp and the Vimpire can be a dangerous combo, as Deadly will destroy any plant the Vimpire hurts, and making it more powerful. Buffing cards will also make them stronger.
Brain Freeze leads Beastly and Sneaky zombies, which makes him also have the most Amphibious zombies of all heroes.
- Brain Freeze's name is a pun on "brain freeze," what happens when one eats or drinks a cold food or drink too fast.
- Brain Freeze is a zombie who loves brains, who also uses ice freezing powers. He also possesses the power to freeze brains.
- The card description of Brain Freeze's signature superpower contains a pun related to ice (chill out). This was previously seen in the Suburban Almanac entry for the Snow Pea in Plants vs. Zombies.
- Brain Freeze has access to more Amphibious zombies than any other Zombie Hero, because he leads Sneaky and Beastly classes - the only classes with Amphibious zombies (not including Impfinity Clone and Octo-Pet).
- When fighting Brain Freeze in missions, he sometimes uses Eureka, which is Professor Brainstorm's signature superpower.
- This is the only zombie hero that can freeze plants in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.