Boney Island is a Suburbination, Gnome Bomb, Team Vanquish, Vanquish Confirmed!, Garden Ops, Graveyard Ops and Solo Ops map in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is based on a rocky desert island where there are large rocks, canyons and bones lying around, as well as prehistoric artifacts and dinosaur skeletons. There is a cavepeople village and in the center of the map is a large volcano.
Boney Island mysteriously attracts all that is lost. Ships, aircraft... even time itself. Chances are, if you are lost, you are here!
- If the player listens closely, he or she can hear the Mighty Eagle's call from the Angry Birds games.
- This is strange, as the Mighty Eagle lives inside a large, deep cave in the Angry Birds series.
- Its name is based off of the real life island in Brooklyn, named Coney Island.
- Its name is a portmanteau of Coney Island, and the word "bone".
- Its description may be a reference to the Bermuda Triangle.
- This map is based on Jurassic Marsh.
- The Dinolandz portion of Seeds of Time/Time Park are also based on the aforementioned world.