|Game||Plants vs. Zombies|
|Player's choice|| Zombie|
Ducky Tube Zombie
Zombie Bobsled Team
|First completion||A Trophy|
|Replaying||A Money Bag|
|<< Levels >>|
Bobsled Bonanza is a mini-game which can be unlocked after beating Adventure Mode. It is a pool level, which starts with four permanently placed ice trails on four ground lanes (up to the fourth column), and almost all of the zombies that appear throughout the level are Zombie Bobsled Teams and Zombonis. If the player melts the ice, they will face several Zombonis before any Zombie Bobsled Teams.
- Peashooter and/or Cattail (for pool lanes)
- Lily Pad
- Spikeweed (recommended to upgrade as soon as possible)
- Squash (optional, if you don't have Spikerock)
- Potato Mine
- Jalapeno (optional, to melt ice and get rid of Zombie Bobsled Teams)
- Imitater (optional, Imitater Potato Mine, Squash, or Jalapeno)
- Starfruit (optional)
- Chomper (optional)
- Bobsled Bonanza has a much longer time between the time the player is allowed to start planting and the time the zombies come than other levels, lasting for 45 seconds. This does not apply in the Nintendo DS version.
- The Tree of Wisdom says it is "really, really, really difficult" to beat both this mini-game and Pogo Party without the Squash.
- Unlike any other game modes, the ice trails do not disappear. In the Nintendo DS version though, ice trails normally disappear after Zombie Bobsled Teams appear (unless a Zomboni is in the same lane).
- For some reason, on some older iPhone versions of this mini-game, the ice at the start covers an extra square.
- This, Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick and It's Raining Seeds are the only mini-games to have four flags for all versions.
- This is the only time in which the Zombie Bobsled Team appears on the seed selection screen and the only mini-game where they appear.
- There is a level with the same name that appears in Disney's game, Where's My Perry?.
- On the seed selection screen, the Zombie Bobsled Team does not have an idle animation, because it does not appear on their own anywhere else.
- †: Strategy page