- For other uses, see Bloomerang (disambiguation).
|"Magnets? Gravity? Crikey, I don't have a clue why they come back."|
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Trait: Strikethrough
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
"Magnets? Gravity? Crikey, I don't have a clue why they come back."
- Set - Rarity change: Premium - Uncommon → Basic - Common
Bloomerang is a solid and reliable plant with good stats. Even if it is not boosted, it can survive a hit unlike Fume-Shroom, and it has the Strikethrough trait as well, allowing it to hit both the zombie and the Zombie Hero. Since it is a flower plant, it can be used in a flower-based deck with Power Flower and Briar Rose.
The only problem about Bloomerang is its cost. Since it costs 4 sun, it can only be played starting from the fourth turn. By then, your opponent may have something to take Bloomerang out. But even then, since you can make lots of sun early on, it is only a minor problem.
Bloomerang should be easy to destroy at the fourth turn as its stats aren't that much of a problem, but with Strikethrough, it can easily chip away at your health while destroying your zombies. While you can just play some zombies to destroy it, you can also use tricks.
Unfortunately, like many other plants with 3 Strength, Rolling Stone or Rocket Science cannot be used against this plant, unless you use tricks to reduce its strength, such as Nibble. You can also wait for it to gain strength and destroy it with Rocket Science. Doing 3 damage with Electrobolt is also an option. Rustbolt's Shrink Ray can render this plant useless, though it may be better using it on another plant.
- In its description, Bloomerang speaks a language using stereotypical Australian terms, referencing the fact that boomerangs were invented in Australia.
- Its description also refers to boomerangs and their ability to return to the thrower once thrown.