- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 8 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 8 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 8 is the eighth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Bulb Bowling level. This is the first Bulb Bowling level of Big Wave Beach, as well as the intended first of the game. The player has to use four types of bulbs to kill the zombies. The tideline in this level is located between the fourth and fifth column. There is also an imaginary line defined by the crossed out sign after which the player cannot roll Bulbs. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Penny: My research indicates that the sport of bowling experienced a heyday during this era.
Crazy Dave: Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Penny?
Penny: I find your thought process indecipherable, User Dave.
Penny: I was thinking that Bowling Bulbs would make excellent allies here.
Crazy Dave: Huh, I was thinking how much I love wearing bowling shoes.
Crazy Dave: So many colors... right there on my feet!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Mermaid Imps often appear in waves, which can surpass tougher zombies, making it harder to clear the lawn.
- There is a Deep Sea Gargantuar present in this level in the final wave, making it difficult to manage all zombies, especially due to its high health.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- If you get the boosted bulb, save it until there is a swarm of zombies close to the shore. If it bounces off onto a zombie nearby a submerged Snorkel Zombie, it can kill them as well, making it even more useful.
- Deep Sea Gargantuar can be used to deflect bulbs at massive waves behind it.
- There is a modified version of this level in the Gem Jam Epic Quest.
- *: Removed