- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 5 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 5 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 5 is the fifth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. The tideline in this level is located between the third and fourth column. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The player should plant the Peashooters and Wall-nuts as soon as possible. The reason for this is not to make an early setup, but to create a situation where only Tangle Kelp will arrive on the conveyor belt, which will be vital.
- As hinted before, Peashooters and Wall-nuts are not very important for this level. A situation where they prove to be worthwhile is when the first Low Tide occurs. There is almost no chance that the player will have killed every zombie with Tangle Kelps by then, so finishing them off with Peashooters is important.
- However, the player need not worry too much about this as a high tide will occur relatively soon after that.
- Tangle Kelps are the key for this level. They should be planted quickly so that new ones are always coming in on the conveyor belt. Feeding them with Plant Food is not necessary, but it can be done on the final wave. Leftmost zombies that are not basic Pompadour and Bikini Zombies should always be the priority.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Water reaches 3rd column; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|5||Water reaches 6th column; Low Tide!; 100% Plant Food|
|6||3 1 5||None|
|7||2 4||None||First flag; water reaches 3rd column; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||1 2 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||2 4 1 5||Water reaches 6th column; Low Tide!|
|12||1 3 5||None||Water reaches 3rd column; 500%/7 Plant Food|
|13||1 2 3 4 5 2 4 2 4||None|
|14||2 2 3 4 4 1 3 3 5||None||Final flag|