Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Ultimate Challenge.
Big Wave Beach - Day 32 is the thirty-second level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Dr. Zomboss makes his appearance in this level with his Zombot Sharktronic Sub. Being a boss battle, the player is forced to beat his creation in order to win the level. The tideline is located between the second and third column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets the Big Wave Beach Trophy.
- The Zombot Sharktronic Sub can summon random zombies from random tiles. One fact is that when it reaches the second stage, it can summon up to three Deep Sea Gargantuars on the lawn. It can multiply, however, if not monitored properly. Additionally, the Octo Zombie, if not watched carefully, can throw octopi to bind plants, being unable to get new ones via conveyor-belts. Eventually, this can force the player to use Power Ups, if not supervised and defeated.
- The most helpful plants in this battle are Banana Launchers and Tangle Kelps. Banana Launchers can help the player destroy the octopi thrown by Octo Zombies as well as dealing massive damage to Zomboss, and Tangle Kelps can stop the Zombot's turbine/sucking attack.
- The Zombot's turbine attack can severely collapse your defenses, even if you stop the attack with a Tangle Kelp.
The Zombot Sharktronic Sub summons these zombies underneath the ocean during these respective phases:
- First phase:
- Second phase:
- Third phase:
The Zombot Sharktronic Sub's replacement for a charge attack is an attack that will vacuum up the player's plants, and grind them up to dust with a large, destructive fan. To counter this, simply place a Tangle Kelp in the space directly in front of the Zombot. The Tangle Kelp will entangle the machine's fan, temporarily immobilizing it. This boss's replacement for a targeting attack is the ability to summon three sharks to demolish the player's aquatic defenses. There is no counter for this, so placing Banana Launchers on Lily Pads is not the best strategy. The zombie sharks will target randomly on any tile on the lane.
- There are two ways to counter the Zombot's inhaling turbine attack:
- Try to have at least two Plant Food at your disposal at all times.
- If there are too many Deep Sea Gargantuars or Octo Zombies, rapidly give Plant Food to Bowling Bulbs and Banana Launchers and place as many Tangle Kelps and Guacodiles as possible. They can quickly give you back control.
- Place your Lily Pads wisely to cover as much space as possible, as they will buy you more time to take down the zombies. However, because of a glitch in the latest update, Lily Pads are not boosted, which means using Lily Pads is almost useless, since the Zombot can summon sharks to destroy Lily Pads.
- Try to plant Tangle Kelps at the second and fourth lane on the column nearest to the Zombot.
- Place Banana Launchers far away from each other, as both might be devoured at the same time if placed near to each other.
- It is the second Zomboss fight where the player always gets a boosted plant (Lily Pad), the first being the Dark Ages - Night 20 (Magnet-shroom).
- Due to a recent update, a bug has made these plants not boosted in the fights.
- If the player tries to plant a Lily Pad, Guacodile or Tangle Kelp in the eighth or ninth column, a message appears that says: "You can't plant on school of sharks." This is because during the battle, a school of sharks can be seen swimming in the furthest two lanes. That is no longer shown since the 3.3.1 update.
- It is the second Zomboss battle that has a premium plant in it, with Homing Thistle, while Dark Ages - Night 20 being the first, with Pea-nut. Although, Homing Thistle is the first premium plant that is bought by gems to be in any Zomboss battle.
- If a Bowling Bulb is facing Zomboss after he is defeated, and is given Plant Food, it will not fire for some reason.
- The opening theme is the same as Ancient Egypt - Day 25.
- Additionally, when you lose the level, the Player's House version of "The Zombies Ate Your Brains" music is used instead of Big Wave Beach's version.
- Fisherman Zombie and Beach Flag Zombie do not appear in this fight. However, two Fisherman Zombies appear on the promotional picture.
- In the battle, all the plants are only received numerically. The player can receive only six Lily Pads (however, if one is planted then the player receives another), two Banana Launchers, five Homing Thistles, eighteen Guacodiles, and four Tangle Kelps.
- Due to each Lily Pad planting four more due to the boost, it is possible to have ten (or more) on screen at a time.
- However, due to a recent bug, this is not the case, as Lily Pad is not boosted for some reason.
- The zombie-viewing screen has five sharks swimming (one of them is the Sharktronic Sub).
- There was an action that if timed it right, the Tangle Kelp may attempt to damage the Zombot without Plant Food. However, this was reverted after an update.