- For the Chinese version of this level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 3 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 3 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 3 is the third level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. The Chomper is showcased in this level. The tideline in this level is located between the fourth and fifth column. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Penny: When fighting zombies from the deep...
Penny: ...we need a plant with the appetite of a shark.
Crazy Dave: I catch your drift, Penny. You're talking about the Chomper!
Penny: Indeed. His sharp teeth could turn the tide of battle.
Crazy Dave: Hey, I have an idea too! We could call this Chomper Week!
Penny: If we must, User Dave. If we must.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- This level may be a bit hard, due to the given plants barely have any crowd control ability.
- Chomper is given. Using it the right way makes the level easier.
- Due to the absence of Lily Pads, the player is limited to the four leftmost columns.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||2||None||Water reaches the 4th column|
|3||1 5 3 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||None||Water reaches 7th column|
|5||2 4 2 2 4 4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|7||1 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||Water reaches the 4th column|
|8||2 4 2 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||1 5 3 5 5 1 1||None|| Water reaches the 7th column|
500%/7 Plant Food
|11||2 4 4 5 2 3 4||None|
|12||1 5 2 4 3||None|
|13||1 5 1 5 1 5||None|| Water reaches the 4th column|
600%/7 Plant Food
|14||1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- The best choice is to plant the Chompers in the columns closest to the tide, with the two peashooting plants behind them.
- Due to the player only able to have 10 Chompers at maximum in this level, they can actually dig up chewing Chompers to get fresh new ones. This is especially helpful in tough situations.
- The player can only have five Peashooters, five Repeaters, and ten Chompers on the lawn. This amount is also enough to fill the entire lawn to the left side of the tide line.
- Crazy Dave's idea about "Chomper Week" is a reference to Shark Week, a week-long TV programming block which starts around late July and ends early August. It features shark-related programming.
- Crazy Dave also mentions a shark in the dialogue.