Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 27 (Chinese version).
Big Wave Beach - Day 27 is the twenty-seventh level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, the player starts out with Twin Sunflower, Lily Pad, Wall-nut, Bonk Choy, and Banana Launcher. The tideline is located before the first column, which means that the tide will rise, and water will cover the entire lawn at one point during the level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Banana Launcher.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 3 2||None|
|5||4 2 1||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|9||None||Water reaches 6th column; Low Tide!|
|12||1 1 2 3 5 2 3 4||None||Second flag; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|13||2 4 3 2 4 3||None|
|14||5 1 4 1 5 2||None|
|15||2 4||None||Water reaches 4th column|
|16||2 3 4 3||None||Water reaches 2nd column; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|17||3||None||Water covers the whole lawn|
|18||3 3||None||Final flag|
- Created by AWPXML
- Suggested plants
- Plant five Twin Sunflowers in the second column and four in the fifth column. Plant Magnifying Grasses in the first column. Use the Magnifying Grasses to kill the first few zombies.
- Plant Bonk Choys in the fourth column. Plant an Infi-nut on the empty tile in the fifth column. Use Plant Food on the Infi-nut once you get one.
- Plant Banana Launchers in the third column.
- Created by Pranavuk
- Suggested plants
- The primary focus is saving sun by constantly by taking zombies out with Tangle Kelps.
- Plant Wall-nuts and Bonk Choys to their left to protect them.
- Try taking out the Octo Zombie and Fisherman Zombie with Tangle Kelps or Guacodiles until you're ready for a Banana Launcher.
- Once you plant at least two Banana Launchers, it becomes easy to save all five lawn-movers.
- Created by Jetpack33133
A strategy with no Infi-nuts.
Once your Twin Sunflower has recharged and you have enough sun, plant it on the left left-most Lily Pad. When the first few zombies come, use Bonk Choys. When the second Conehead Zombie comes, start placing Wall-nuts in the rows where Conehead Zombies are coming. Do not forget to place Bonk Choys behind the Wall-nuts. Once you have enough sun, place a Lily Pad in tile E2, then place a Banana Launcher on it. Use Banana Launchers on Buckethead Zombies so the Bonk Choys can eliminate them. Also use Banana Launchers on the Octo Zombies or just use Ghost Peppers on them. You can also use Ghost Peppers or Tangle Kelps on Buckethead Zombies. When the first Fisherman Zombie comes, you should have your first Banana Launcher placed. Let the Fisherman Zombie get rid of the Wall-nut. Then use the Banana Launcher on the Fisherman Zombie Use Banana Launchers on the rest. Do not forget to finish your Twin Sunflower column by placing Lily Pads under them. Do the same with Banana Launchers. On the Final Wave, if a Snorkel Zombie eats your Wall-nut and Bonk Choy, use a Banana Launcher on it. You unlocked the Banana Launcher!
When you finish, your board should look like this: Code: B: Bonk Choy, (): Lily Pad, BA: Banana Launcher, W: Wall-nut, T, Twin Sunflower.
- This is the fourth of six levels where the tide goes all the way to the player's house (first column), the others being Day 7, Day 13, Day 18, Day 29, and Day 31.