- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 22 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 22 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 22 is the twenty-second level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The tideline is located between the third and fourth column. Fisherman Zombie is introduced here. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|4||None||Water reaches 4th column|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||1 5||None||Water reaches 3rd column|
|8||3 2 4 3||None||First flag|
|9||3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||None||Water reaches 8th column; Low Tide!|
|13||3 3 3||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|14||1 5||None||Water reaches 6th column|
|15||1 1 2 3 4 5 5 1 5 3||None|
|16||1 5 1 4 2 5 1 5 3||None||Final flag; water reaches 3rd column|
Created by AWPXML
- Suggested plants
- Plant a full column of Twin Sunflowers in the first column. Plant Snapdragons in third column to kill the first few zombies. Use a Tangle Kelp to kill the early Snorkel Zombies. Plant an Infi-nut on the third column, third lane and use Plant Food on it. Plant Pea Pods in the second column.
- An Octo Zombie and two Surfer Zombies appear in the first wave. You can use a Cherry Bomb. During the low tide, use Plant Food on a Snapdragon to kill a lot of zombies.
- By the final wave, all your Pea Pods should have four or five heads. During the final wave, another Octo Zombie appears. Kill it quickly with a Cherry Bomb, Tangle Kelp, or Pea Pod's Plant Food ability.
Created by Bismabrj
- Suggested plants
- Plant Twin Sunflowers in the first column. When the first two zombies appear, plant a Tangle Kelp on the fourth, fifth or sixth column of the row of either one of the zombies, and a Wall-nut on the fourth column of the row of the other. Finish filling up the first column with Twin Sunflowers, then plant a Repeater on the second column of the row with the Wall-nut. Do the same (Wall-nut then Repeater) for any incoming zombies until the first, second and fourth columns are all filled up with plants. Remember to plant Lily Pads under plants to the right of the tideline.
- Use a Tangle Kelp to stop the Surfer Zombie. Keep doing so for upcoming Surfer Zombies.
- A Fisherman Zombie will then appear. If the row with the Fisherman Zombie does not have a Wall-nut, it will then pull the Twin Sunflower. In this case, stop it using Tangle Kelp. If said row does have a Wall-nut, however, you may:
- Plant a Lily Pad in front of the Wall-nut every time the Fisherman Zombie tries to pull, while waiting for the Tangle Kelp to finish recharging. After it has finished recharging, use it on the Fisherman Zombie. Finally, replant a Wall-nut (but do not dig up the pulled one and its Lily Pads) on the fourth column of the row that had the Fisherman Zombie. Or:
- Keep planting Guacodiles on the eighth column of the row with the Fisherman Zombie until it dies. Notice that it will try to pull the Guacodile instead.
- Do the same thing when more Fisherman Zombies appear. Also, do not forget to fill up the first, second, and fourth columns with Twin Sunflowers, Repeaters, and Wall-nuts, respectively, if you have not.
- After the first, second, and fourth columns are filled up with plants, plant Winter Melons on the third column, starting from the second and fourth row.
- When the Octo Zombie appears, use the Guacodile on the row with the Octo Zombie. If its octopi is thrown into one of your plants. use Plant Food on the Repeater of the same row with the octopus. If the Repeater is the target, however, replace the Twin Sunflower with the Repeater before using Plant Food on it.