- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 15 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 15 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 15 is the fifteenth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. To complete this level, the player must protect five Potato Mines. The tideline is located between the third and fourth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a note.
- In this level, the tides can reach up to the third column, with the third column being completely filled with endangered Potato Mines that can be triggered by Scuba Zombies that come up. Therefore, this level can be quite hard without lobbed-shot plants.
- Some sort of defense should be formed; as such, a Wall-nut or Tall-nut are vital to protect the endangered plants from Low Tides which are particularly strong in this level. A boosted Infi-nut by itself will not work well for long, as when the force field gets eaten, all other lanes become endangered.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Water reaches 4th column; 100% Plant Food|
|3||None||Water reaches 5th column; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|4||1 2 4 5 3||None||First flag|
|5||4 1 5||None||Water reaches 6th column|
|6||2 3 4 3||None|
|8||Second flag; water reaches 8th column; Low Tide!|
|9||5 1 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|12||3 3 4 1 2 5 3 5||None||Third flag; water reaches 5th column|
|13||2 1 3 2||None||Water reaches 4th column|
|14||2 4 1 3 4 1||None||Water reaches 3rd column|
|15||3 4 5||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|16||Final flag; water reaches 8th column; Low Tide!|
- Created by AWPXML
- Suggested plants:
- Plant five Twin Sunflowers. When the first zombie comes, plant the Tangle Kelp in the fifth column.
- To kill the next few zombies, use Magnifying Grasses or Winter Melons (if you can afford it). Kill the two Snorkel Zombies with Tangle Kelp. Make sure you have at least one Winter Melon by the first flag. Save all your Plant Food.
- In the first flag, several Coneheads and Bucketheads will appear. Use Magnifying Grasses and Winter Melons to kill them.
- In the low tide and second flag, use a Cherry Bomb to kill most of the zombies. You should have about three Winter Melons at this point. If you need to, use Plant Food on an Iceberg Lettuce to freeze all the zombies.
- Do not panic when Surfer Zombies appear. Just use Plant Food on an Iceberg Lettuce if they are in the back, while the Winter Melons kill them. If they are up front, use a Magnifying Grass. You should have a whole column of Winter Melons at this point.
- In the final wave, use a Cherry Bomb and Magnifying Grasses to kill the large amount of zombies.
- Created by PeterGolovakov
- Suggested plants:
- Make sure your Sunflower and Infi-nut are boosted if you do not have the Power Lily.
- Plant one column of Sunflowers in the first column while using Tangle Kelp to kill the first few zombies.
- Plant an Infi-nut in the middle of the fourth column and feed it Plant Food.
- Plant Snapdragons in all spaces in the Infi-nut's column.
- Plant one column of Bowling Bulbs between the Potato Mines and Sunflowers.
- Created by Protanly
- Suggested plants:
- Make sure you set up your Sunflowers as quickly as possible behind the Potato Mines. Not only are they cheap with a fast recharge, but they also provide a good amount of sun from the start.
- Start setting up one lane of Snapdragons in front of the Potato Mines when the first zombies arrive.
- Begin planting your Lily Pads in front of the Snapdragons and plant Tall-nuts on top of them.
- Replace Tall-nuts when they become damaged.
- Use your instant-kill plants and Plant Food on the Surfer Zombies ONLY.
- Plant Food is best spent on Snapdragons to instantly kill the Surfer Zombies, which will come late in the level.
- Created by GamesterD
- Required plants:
First, set up a column of Sun-shrooms. Plant a Primal Peashooter immediately after that. Use the Ghost Pepper if you do not have enough sun. When you are done, plant two columns of Chard Guard in front of the Potato Mines (remember the Lily Pads). Use Plant Food on Primal Peashooter or Ghost Pepper only if the zombies are very close to the Potato Mines. Primal Wall-nut should be used as well. Remember to replace the Chard Guards when all of their leaves are gone.
- Day 15 of Big Wave Beach is the second level where the player must defend an endangered plant that explodes if touched by zombies, with a Piñata Party being the first.