- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 14 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 14 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 14 is the fourteenth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. The tideline in this level is located between the second and third column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Big Wave Beach pinata.
- This level mainly features Chomper, which is a premium plant. The main purpose for this plant is to deal with Surfer Zombies. If the player fails to use it correctly, this level can turn out to be very hard.
- Bowling Bulbs can also be helpful, but not much due to hordes of zombies and the ambush. However, its Plant Food upgrade is very helpful.
- Wall-nuts are extremely needed to build up defense.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Skips to wave 3 immediately|
|3||None||Water reaches 4th column|
|4||4 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|6||1 1 5||None||Water reaches 3rd column; 100% Plant Food|
|7||3 2 5 1 2 4||None||First flag|
|8||5 1 3 4||None||Water reaches 2nd column; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|10||3 2 1 4||None|
|11||None||Water reaches 7th column; Low Tide!|
|12||5 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|13||1 3 5 2 4||None|
|14||1 2 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by Uselessguy
- Two columns of Sunflowers are needed.
- When a zombie comes, try to delay it with Wall-nut. Keep planting many of it along with Tangle Kelps.
- Now set up some Chompers to kill the zombies. Do not use Bowling Bulbs now.
- Do not forget the Lily Pads to prevent the tide.
- Plant a column of Bowling Bulbs and many Chompers to delay the time, as much as possible to be ready for Surfer Zombies. The best way to deal with them is Tangle Kelp's Plant Food upgrade.
- When the ambush comes, quickly feed Plant Food on a Bowling Bulb.
- Keep planting Wall-nuts to set up the defense.
- When a Deep Sea Gargantuar comes, try to stop it with Lily Pads and Sunflowers. Chomper can be very helpful if it is in its range and stopping because of many plants you plant there.
- *: Removed