Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 10 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 10 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 10 is the tenth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. The tideline in this level is located between the third and fourth column. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- Snorkel Zombies are present in this level that makes it a bit hard. A Tangle Kelp can be used to tackle them easily.
- Peashooters and Bowling Bulbs are the main offensive plants, and to deal with Pompadour and Bikini Bucketheads, Bowling Bulb's larger bulbs must be used or enough zombies must be on-screen to allow the bulbs to ricochet.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||2 4||None||Water reaches 6th column; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|5||None||Water reaches 5th column; 100% Plant Food; is available|
|7||3 5 1 4 1 2 3||None||First flag; water reaches 4th column|
|8||3 5 4 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|9||4 2 2 4||None||Water reaches 3rd column|
|10||3 3 2 4||None|
|11||5 1 1 5 2||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||3 1 2 2 1 3||None|
|13||None||100% Plant Food|
|14||2 2 1 4 4 5 4 2 3 5 1 2 3 4 5 3||None||Final flag|