Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 1 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 1 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 1 is the first level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The new variants of the basic zombies, Pompadour Zombie, Conehead Pompadour and Buckethead Pompadour, are introduced here. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Lily Pad.
The tideline in this level is located between the fourth and fifth column.
The gimmick of Big Wave Beach is introduced in this level. Specifically, the water. Plants cannot be placed onto water unless Lily Pad is used (with the exception of Ghost Pepper and Rotobaga). The player is given Lily Pad in this level to use. This level should not be too difficult, as there are not many zombies, as well as the most threatening only being Pompadour Buckethead. However, the zombies still come out in large groups of three or more in the early parts of the level, so the player should get a defense set up quickly.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||3||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|5||3||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||1 5 4||None|
|8||1 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 5 3||None|
|11||2 4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||1 2 3 3 4 2 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by BigMitch7777`
- Plant two full columns of Sunflower or Sun-shroom in the first and second columns.
- When the first zombie comes, use a Potato Mine to deal with it, to continue building your columns of sun-producing plants.
- As more zombies start to come, plant Snapdragon in the third and fourth columns.
- Plant a column of Wall-nut in the fifth column to block zombies (make sure to plant Lily Pads first).
- Use instant-kill plants if needed.
- This is one of the two levels in Big Wave Beach that do not have Bikini Zombie, Bikini Conehead, and Bikini Buckethead. The other one is Big Wave Beach - Day 21.
- Big Wave Beach - Day 1, Day 26, and Day 32 are the only levels where the tides do not change.