Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||Do 3 damage.|
|Vicious AND nutritious.|
Berry Blast is a basic common plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom tricks. It costs 2 to use. When played, it deals 3 damage to the selected zombie or the zombie hero. Its zombie counterpart is Bungee Plumber.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Berry Trick
- Abilities: Do 3 damage.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Vicious AND nutritious.
- Design change: the berries now explode and leave juices similar to Cherry Bomb
A cheap and safe way to deal 3 damage to zombie fighters or the zombie hero. It is best to destroy or heavily damage a zombie fighter, or flat out finish the hero off with this trick. Sergeant Strongberry synergizes well with Berry Blast, since it will make this deal 5 damage, being a more cheaper version of Sizzle.
- This card and Meteor Strike are basically the same, as they both do 3 damage. However, Meteor Strike is a superpower trick, costs 1 sun and can only be used on a zombie, while Berry Blast is a regular trick, costs 2 sun and can be used on the zombie hero.
- Coincidentally, they are both Kabloom tricks.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.
- In Berry Blast, there are one cherry, one raspberry, one strawberry and 3 small blueberries.