|Abilities||Do 3 damage.|
|Vicious AND nutritious.|
Berry Blast is a basic common plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 2 to play, and its ability does 3 damage to a selected zombie or the zombie hero.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Berry Trick
- Ability: Do 3 damage.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Vicious AND nutritious.
- Design change: The berries now explode and leave juice similar to Cherry Bomb.
Berry Blast is a cheap and safe way to inflict 3 damage on a zombie fighter or the zombie hero. It is best used to remove or heavily damage a zombie fighter, or flat out finish the zombie hero off with this trick. Sergeant Strongberry synergizes well with Berry Blast, since it will make this deal 5 damage for just 2 sun.
Your opponent might use this on any of your zombies that have 3 health or less, and therefore can destroy some of your tough early-game fighters, such as Conehead, Team Mascot and Toxic Waste Imp. As such, it is recommended to use tricks that can boost your zombies' health above 3 so that this trick won't destroy them. You may also want to keep your health above 3 or else your opponent may use this to instantly defeat you.
- It and Meteor Strike are almost the same, as they both do 3 damage. However, Meteor Strike is a superpower trick, costs 1 sun, and can only be used on a zombie fighter, while Berry Blast is a regular trick, costs 2 sun, and can be used on the zombie hero. Furthermore, Berry Blast can synergize with Sergeant Strongberry as it is part of the berry tribe.
- Coincidentally, they are both Kabloom tricks.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.