Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||All Plants get +2.|
|Now you've done it! That's the last straw! I'm gonna berry you!|
Berry Angry is a basic common plant trick card introduced in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom tricks. It costs 3 to play. Its ability will raise the strength of all plants on the field by +2.
|Berry Angry powering up plants.|
Its name is a portmanteau of the phrase "very angry" and "berry," the type of plant this plant is based on.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Berry Trick
- Abilities: All Plants get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Now you've done it! That's the last straw! I'm gonna berry you!
Just like any trick that affects all plants at once, Berry Angry is most effective when the lawn is filled with plants. Since plants can have up to 10 fighters in the lawn due to their unique Team-Up trait, plants with Team-Up are recommended with this card.
A noteworthy thing if your hero is Spudow: If you have plants with no strength, Spineapple, and Berry Angry at the same time in your deck, play Spineapple before Berry Angry because while Berry Angry gives +2 to all plants, Spineapple gives +2 to only plants that have a base of 0. If you reverse the order, Spineapple will only be able to boost itself because all your plants that originally had 0 now have 2. But if you play them in the correct order, Berry Angry will be able to further boost the 0 plants Spineapple had already boosted.
Berry Angry can be very helpful to buff plants with certain traits such as Bullseye or Strikethrough or with plants that have special abilities such as Repeater or Re-Peat Moss. This will take advantage of their traits or abilities to make them more dangerous.
Berry Angry should not be used before Doom-Shroom as the latter can destroy plants buffed by Berry Angry. Instead, try to place Doom-Shroom before Berry Angry to minimize the potential damage of Doom-Shroom.
- Its appearance is based on a cranberry.
- Its flavor text makes a pun on burying, instead writing "berry."
- Its flavor text also makes a play-on-words between the phrase "that's the last straw", meaning someone is fed up with something, and the strawberry, a type of berry.
- This is strange, given its appearance is that of a cranberry, not a strawberry.
- Both its name and its description are based on puns.
- It could be considered the opposite to Camel Crossing, as Berry Angry adds 2 to all plants while Camel Crossing adds 2 to all zombies.