Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Time to harvest||16 hours|
Beetboxer is a VIP found in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It can deal a lot of damage, enough to kill a regular zombie in one hit. It is a VIP version of the Beet. Its Plant Perk increases its damage. Like their normal counterparts, the combination of Beetboxers and Hard-nuts or Wall-nuts can take out a line of zombies. The player obtains it after completing Park-n-Perish Level 3.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
This prizefighter holds the world record for zombie knockouts. Floats like butter lettuce, stings like a beet!
- Its name is a pun on the word "beatboxer," someone who makes beats with their mouth because it is a beet that boxes, or "beet-boxer." It is also wearing a boxing helmet.
- Unlike other offensive VIPs, it does not have improved range over the plant it was based on.
- If the player looks closely, it has black eyes on both eyes, while its regular counterpart only has one black eye on the right eye.
- It jumps while attacking.
- "Butter lettuce" is possibly a reference to the projectiles of Cabbage-pult and Kernel-pult. However, Kernel-pult and Cabbage-pult do not appear in this game.
- Its Facebook description references the saying "Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee."
- According to its Facebook description, it hold the world record for most zombie knockouts.