Beet It is an achievement in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It requires the player to pass a level by planting Phat Beet only, not planting any sun-producing plants. It is worth 5 points on Game Center and 500 XP on Google Play Games for Android devices.
Its name is a portmanteau of Michael Jackson's "Beat It", a song released in the 1980s and "beet," referring to the Phat Beet and the fact that this achievement involves the Phat Beet. Coincidentally, "Beat It" was also the name of a scrapped achievement in the first game.
- The easiest way to earn it is to play Pirate Seas - Day 22 and fill the two leftmost columns with Phat Beets.
- Alternatively, play Lost City - Day 1 and start by planting Phat Beets on Gold Tiles, since you cannot earn the achievement if you plant a Sunflower. Then, continuously plant Phat Beets throughout the level, but try to protect the ones on the Gold Tiles, as they are your main source of sun production.
- If necessary, a lawn mower can be released to kill zombies and will not interfere with the achievement goal, despite the description saying "Complete a level using only Phat Beets to defeat zombies."
- Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 1 may also suffice for this level. Just make sure to grab as much sun as possible, and use Iceberg Lettuce or any stalling plant that doesn't attack.
- The player will not get the achievement if they plant Imitated Phat Beets, as it will count as planting another plant.
- Planting sun-producing plants will cause the player to not get the achievement, even though they do not damage the zombies.
- This achievement is similar to Banana Storm.
- The eyes of the Phat Beet in the achievement's icon are brighter than the eyes of the Phat Beet in-game.
- This also happens with the Phat Beet's seed packet.