- For other uses, see Bamboo Shoot.
Bamboom was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player gained access to Bambooms after completing level 7 in Grey Matter Gardens. Bamboom was the VIP version of Bamboo Shoot. Bamboom was the last unlockable VIP plant, excluding Snow Pea. It shot spiked bombs to attack zombies. It was the most damaging non-instant-kill plant in the game, which had enough power to defeat a Conehead Zombie or any zombie weaker than it with just one hit. It was also able to defeat a Gargantuar Zombie in nine or ten hits.
Bamboom's name is a portmanteau of "bamboo" and "boom."
- It has a dog tag underneath its mouth.
- When using Plant Perk on it, there is a bug that makes it shoot Plant Perked spike bombs. Another glitch is that it shoot out Jalapeños. The effect is cosmetic and not game-breaking. This also happens with Bamboo Shoot.
- It has a camo design around its shoot.
- It and Bamboo Shoot both seem to resemble a mortar but to be more specific, the Mortar from Clash of Clans as it does splash damage.
- It and Bamboo Shoot are the only lobbed-shot plants in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures.
- Its original design also had black hair and held a knife in its mouth.
- This was seemingly intended to be a reference to Rambo.