- For other uses, see Bamboo Shoot.
|Time to harvest||18 hours|
|Coin cost||1600 or 2000|
Bamboom is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player gains access to Bambooms after completing level 7 of Grey Matter Gardens. Bamboom is the VIP version of Bamboo Shoot. Bamboom is the last unlockable VIP plant, excluding Snow Pea. It shoots spiked bombs to attack zombies. It is the most damaging non-instant-kill plant in the game, which has enough power to defeat a Conehead Zombie or any zombie weaker than it with just one hit. It is also able to defeat a Gargantuar Zombie in nine or ten hits.
Bamboom's name is a portmanteau of "bamboo" and "boom."
- It has a dog tag underneath its mouth.
- When using Plant Perk on Bamboom, there is sometimes a bug that makes it shoot Plant Perked spike bombs. Another glitch is that it shoot out Jalapeños. The effect is cosmetic and not game-breaking. This also happens with Bamboo Shoot.
- Bamboom has a camo design around its shoot.
- Bamboom and Bamboo Shoot both seem to resemble a mortar but to be more specific, the Mortar from Clash of Clans as it does splash damage.
- Bamboom and Bamboo Shoot are the only lobbed-shot plants in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures.
- Its original design also had black hair and held a knife in its mouth.
- This was seemingly intended to be a reference to Rambo.