- For other versions, see Bamboo Shoot.
|Time to harvest||12 hours|
|Gem cost||125 or 180|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Bamboo Lot|
Bamboo Shoot is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It lobs shells that explode upon impact. It is the second most powerful projectile shooting plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player gets it after reclaiming The Bamboo Lot. Its VIP version is the Bamboom.
It is based on the plants in the Bamboo genus from the Bambuseae family.
He's seen a lot battling zombies. Oh, he could tell you some stories. One time, whoa. It was nuts.
- It seems to have a small resemblance to Cob Cannon, with less power and automatic aim and firing.
- It is the most expensive non-VIP plant by sun-cost in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures.
- Its eyes resemble black buttons.
- The explosive shell is not actually visible until it reaches the peak of the arc, as it spawns in midair.
- There is a glitch where using Plant Perk on a it can cause it to fire perked shells. Another glitch has it fire Jalapeños, instead of shells. The effect is still the same though, high damage on one tile. This also happens with its VIP version.
- It was one of the few plants with a confirmed gender, being male.
- It and Bamboom both seem to resemble a Mortar. To be more specific, the Mortar from Clash of Clans as it does splash damage.
- It and its VIP counterpart were the only lobbed-shot plants in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures.
- It, Chilly Pepper, and Bamboom had the longest time to harvest.
- A.K.E.E. works very similarly to this plant, having the same sun cost and attack style.
- It, along with Flaming Pea, are the only plants exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies Adventures to be returned in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.