- For other versions, see Bamboo Shoot.
Bamboo Shoot was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It lobbed shells that exploded upon impact. It was the second most powerful projectile shooting plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player got it after reclaiming The Bamboo Lot. Its VIP version was the Bamboom.
It is based on the plants in the Bamboo genus from the Bambuseae family. The name itself is a pun on "bamboo shoot".
He's seen a lot battling zombies. Oh, he could tell you some stories. One time, whoa. It was nuts.
- It seemed to have a small resemblance to Cob Cannon, with less power and automatic aim and firing.
- It was the most expensive non-VIP plant by sun-cost in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures.
- Its eyes resembled black buttons.
- The explosive shell was not actually visible until it reached the peak of the arc, as it spawned in midair.
- There is a glitch where using Plant Perk on a it can cause it to fire perked shells. Another glitch has it fire Jalapeños, instead of shells. The effect is still the same though, high damage on one tile. This also happens with its VIP version.
- It was one of the few plants with a confirmed gender in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, being male.
- It and Bamboom both seemed to resemble a Mortar. To be more specific, the Mortar from Clash of Clans as it does splash damage. However, it also resembled the Mortar Tower from Bloons Tower Defense.
- It and its VIP counterpart were the only lobbed-shot plants in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures.
- It, Chilly Pepper, and Bamboom had the longest time to harvest.
- A.K.E.E. works very similarly to this plant, having the same sun cost and attack style.
- It, along with Flaming Pea, were the only plants exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies Adventures to appear in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.