- For other versions, see Bamboo Shoot.
Bamboo Shoot is a Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It attacks by shooting bamboo shoots, doing massive damage to any zombie approaching. The bamboo shoots rain intensively to a medium area. Each shot deals 15 damage. Its attack is named Bamboo Shot and was renamed to Bamboo Strike in Garden Warfare 2, as well as being made Super Rare. Its zombie counterpart is Uplink Bot.
The Bamboo Shoot shoots bamboo shoots. How many shoots can a Bamboo Shoot shoot?
Candy Cane Shoot
LONG RANGE: AIR STRIKE
Freshens Zombie bad breath with a powerful peppermint flavor.
A Bamboo Shoot has less than or equal to 56 health.
The Bamboo Shoot is a very strong plant in damage, but its health is not very high. Planting it near elevated places could be considered a decent idea, as if a zombie goes on that place, the Bamboo Shoot has a high chance of striking there. But it is also risky, as the zombie may spot the Bamboo Shoot, go off the elevated place before the Bamboo Shoot can hurt the zombie, and attack it. It also good for attacking ground targets, so plant it near the garden as well, and the Bamboo Shoot will have a high chance of noticing any zombie that goes near the garden and attack it. Keep in mind it needs to recharge and that it has low health, so pay attention to it. The Bamboo Shoot has very good range but because of its health, elevated position or at the back of an area.
- It is one of the two plants from the Facebook game Plants vs. Zombies Adventures to become a potted plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, the other one being Flaming Pea (renamed as Fire Peashooter).
- Its description references the tongue twister "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck".
- It is the only potted plant that shoots straight upward into the sky first before hitting zombies.
- When being healed by a sunbeam it gains a spot of sunlight inside it's shoot.