|This article refers to Chinese-exclusive content.|
- For other versions, see Bamboo Shoot (disambiguation).
(translation: Bamboo Shoot)
|Unlocked||Beating Kung-Fu World - Day 3|
|Bamboo Shoot was born out of the ground and learned earth Kung-Fu, and went into a state of reform, he used his earth martial arts to learn farming.|
Sun cost: 175
Bamboo Shoot was born out of the ground and learned earth Kung-Fu, and went into a state of reform, he used his earth martial arts to learn farming.
When fed Plant Food, it will hit the last zombies in each line (and any zombies very close to it). If they have low enough health, they will be flung off the screen.
|Bamboo Shoot has 20% chance to push zombies back.|
|Bamboo Shoot (PvZ2) gains 50% more attack power and health (150% of initial).|
|Bamboo Shoot has 40% chance to push zombies back.|
|Bamboo Shoot (PvZ2) gains another 50% more attack power and health (200% of initial).|
|Bamboo Shoot (PvZ2) may be boosted when planted.|
|Bamboo Shoot (PvZ2) gains another 50% more attack power and health (250% of initial).|
Its Plant Food ability can fling one extra zombie off-screen.
- As it is rooted to the ground, it cannot be planted on wooden planks in Pirate Seas and minecarts in Wild West. It shares this trait with the Potato Mine, White Radish, Clap Grass, Small Bamboo Cage, Carrot Missile, etc.
- However, it can still travel on to the planks when attacking, despite still being underground.
- Bamboo Shoot and Citron are the only plants that can fling away zombies with their Plant Food ability.
- It can destroy a Barrel Roller Zombie's barrel and Pianist Zombie instantly at the cost of destroying the plant.
- Bamboo Shoot, Lava Guava, and Banana Launcher are the only plants that can't be planted on minecarts.
- Banana Launchers can be planted on minecarts in the Chinese version.
- Bamboo Shoot cannot be planted on minecarts because it attacks by drilling through the ground. It would cause many glitches if it could be moved.
- But it can be placed on Kung-Fu minecarts.
- Its attack and Plant Food animation have changed as of the 1.2 update.
- It now does less damage and only attacks once 4 spaces in front of it, as opposed to spinning back and forth like before.
- It is the first plant in the Chinese version to not also appear in the international version.