- For the other uses, see Backup Dancer (disambiguation).
|Tribe||Dancing Mustache Zombie|
|Spent six years perfecting his art at the Chewliard School for the Performing Arts.|
Backup Dancer is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. He can also be made by Disco Zombie and Dance Off. He costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. He does not have any traits nor abilities.
He is the basic zombie of the Crazy class.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Dancing Mustache Zombie
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Spent six years perfecting his art at the Chewliard School for the Performing Arts.
- Backup Dancer can now be played as a card, and is now the basic zombie of the Crazy class.
Just like any basic 1/1 zombie, Backup Dancer usually does not survive for long. However, Aerobics Instructor can turn him into basically a Disco Zombie without his ability, while playing Flamenco Zombie after spamming Backup Dancers is a cheap way to hurt your opponent for quite a lot. But even then, Backup Dancer is still left with 1 health unless a health-boosting trick like Monster Mash, Healthy Treat or Camel Crossing is played.
Because of his dancing tribe, you should watch out if your opponent suddenly fills the lanes with Backup Dancers, because it is only a matter of time until Flamenco Zombie or Aerobics Instructor comes into play. However, it should not be hard to deal with them, since they only have 1/1 unless Aerobics Instructor boosts them. But even then, Sour Grapes can still easily wipe all of them out.
- His description is a reference to Backup Dancer's Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- He apparently pulls off his head when he is destroyed.
- This animation sometimes does not play properly, and his idle animation continues for a few seconds before disappearing.
- He is the only basic 1/1 zombie in the game to be in two tribes.