- For the other uses, see Backup Dancer (disambiguation).
Backup Dancer (PvZH)
|Tribe||Dancing Mustache Zombie|
|Spent six years perfecting his art at the Chewliard School for the Performing Arts.|
Backup Dancer is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. It can also be directly summoned by playing Disco Zombie. It does not have any special effects.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Dancing Mustache Zombie
- Ability: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Spent six years perfecting his art at the Chewliard School for the Performing Arts.
- Backup Dancer is now able to be played as a card, and is the basic zombie of the Crazy class.
Just like any basic 1/1 zombie, Backup Dancer usually does not survive for long. However, Aerobics Instructor can turn him into basically a Disco Zombie without its effect, while summoning Flamenco Zombie and having a lot of Backup Dancers (Or any Dancing Zombies, in fact) can hurt the plant hero quite a lot. But even then, Backup Dancer still is left with 1 unless a Health-boosting Trick like Monster Mash is used.
Because of the tribe of this zombie, the plant hero should watch out if the opponent suddenly fills the lane with Backup Dancers, because a Flamenco Zombie or Aerobics Instructor could possibly come in sooner or later. But it should not be hard to take this out, since it only has 1/1.
- Its description is a reference to Backup Dancer's Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- It apparently pulls off its head when it dies.
- Its death animation will sometimes not play properly, and it will continue its idle animation for a few seconds before disappearing.