- For the other uses, see Backup Dancer (disambiguation).
Backup Dancer is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. He can also be made by Disco Zombie and Dance Off. He costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. He does not have any traits nor abilities.
He is the basic zombie of the Crazy class.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Dancing Mustache Zombie
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Spent six years perfecting his art at the Chewliard School for the Performing Arts.
- Backup Dancer can now be played as a card, and is now the basic zombie of the Crazy class.
Just like any basic 1/1 zombie, Backup Dancer usually does not survive for long. However, Aerobics Instructor can turn him into basically a Disco Zombie without his ability, while playing Flamenco Zombie after spamming Backup Dancers is a cheap way to hurt your opponent for quite a lot. But even then, Backup Dancer is still left with 1 health unless a health-boosting trick like Monster Mash, Healthy Treat or Camel Crossing is played. Using Final Mission on him is a good idea, especially if he was made by Disco Zombie or Disco-Tron 3000.
Because of his dancing tribe, you should watch out if your opponent suddenly fills the lanes with Backup Dancers, because it is only a matter of time until Flamenco Zombie or Aerobics Instructor comes into play. However, it should not be hard to deal with them, since they only have 1/1 unless Aerobics Instructor boosts them. But even then, Sour Grapes can still easily wipe all of them out.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Backup Dancer (PvZH).
- His description is a reference to Backup Dancer's Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- He apparently pulls off his head when he is destroyed.
- This animation sometimes does not play properly, and his idle animation continues for a few seconds before disappearing.
- He is the only basic 1/1 zombie in the game to be in two tribes.