Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the other uses, see Backup Dancer (disambiguation).
|Tribe||Dancing Mustache Zombie|
|Spent six years perfecting his art at the Chewliard School for the Performing Arts.|
Backup Dancer is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. He costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. He can also be directly summoned by playing Disco Zombie. He does not have any special effects.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Dancing Mustache Zombie
- Ability: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Spent six years perfecting his art at the Chewliard School for the Performing Arts.
- Backup Dancer is now able to be played as a card, and is the basic zombie of the Crazy class.
Just like any basic 1/1 zombie, Backup Dancer usually does not survive for long. However, Aerobics Instructor can turn him into basically a Disco Zombie without his ability, while summoning Flamenco Zombie and having a lot of Backup Dancers (Or any dancing zombies, in fact) can hurt the plant hero quite a lot. But even then, Backup Dancer still is left with 1 unless a health-boosting trick like Monster Mash is used.
Because of the tribe of this zombie, the plant hero should watch out if the opponent suddenly fills the lane with Backup Dancers, because a Flamenco Zombie or Aerobics Instructor could possibly come in sooner or later. But it should not be hard to take this out, since he only has 1/1.
- His description is a reference to Backup Dancer's Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- He apparently pulls off his head when he dies.
- His death animation will sometimes not play properly, and he will continue his idle animation for a few seconds before disappearing.