|Abilities||Destroy a random Plant.|
|Just wait until you C-Sharp.|
Its name is a pun on the musical note "B-flat." It is read as "be flat," which describes its ability to flatten and destroy a plant.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Dancing Trick
- Ability: Destroy a random Plant.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Just wait until you C-Sharp.
- Description change: Was originally Just wait until you see C-Sharp.
While potentially useful as a tool to destroy powerful plants, B-flat should never be considered a reliable choice to do so. Since its target is randomized, the player is not likely going to be able to destroy the right plant unless there is only one on the field. In most case, it is better off with using a Locust Swarm instead, which costs 1 more but allows the player to choose the target and has the pet tribe, which can boost Zookeeper and Cat Lady. If there is only one plant on field, then this will guarantee that it will be destroyed. However, since this situation doesn't normally happen, the player can use Area of Effect cards such as Fireworks Zombie or Weed Spray to destroy some of the plant fighters, giving B-Flat an increased chance to destroy a specific plant. This trick should only be played as a cheaper version of Locust Swarm when there are one or two plants around, as there is a higher chance the more threatening plant gets destroyed.
There are most circumstances that any Beastly hero may not use it as it is usually useless, but if you do see that a Beastly hero uses B-flat, you should play more small plants so it may prevent a strong plant from being destroyed as its ability is random.
- Its design is based on Pianist Zombie's piano in Plants vs. Zombies 2 but without the jar.
- The "C-Sharp" in its description is a reference to the musical note of the same name.
- It also refers to the joke that C-Sharp is supposed to be very sharp after the joke about B-flat.
- Despite the name of this trick, when the piano featured in the trick breaks, the note that can be heard is F.