Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||Destroy a random Plant.|
|Just wait until you C-Sharp.|
Its name is a pun on the musical note "B-flat." It is read as "be flat," which describes its ability to flatten and destroy a plant.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Dancing Trick
- Ability: Destroy a random Plant.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Just wait until you C-Sharp.
- Description change: Was originally Just wait until you see C-Sharp.
While potentially useful as a tool to destroy powerful plants, B-flat should never be considered a reliable choice to do so. Since its target is randomized, the player is not likely going to be able to destroy the right plant unless there is only one on the field. The player is, in most cases, better off with using a Locust Swarm instead, which costs 1 more brain but allows the player to choose the target and it is a pet tribe to boost Zookeeper or Cat Lady. If there's only one plant on field (notably buffed or powered up), then this will guarantee that it will be destroyed. However, this scenario is highly unlikely.
There are most circumstances that any Beastly hero may not use it as it is usually useless, but if you do see that a Beastly hero may uses B-flat, you should play small plants so it may prevent a strong plant from being destroyed as its effect is random.
- Its design is based on Pianist Zombie's piano in Plants vs. Zombies 2 but without the jar.
- The "C-Sharp" in its description is a reference to the musical note of the same name.
- It also refers to the joke that B-flat is supposed to literally flatten a plant, and C-Sharp is supposed to be very sharp following this joke.
- Despite the name of this trick, when the piano featured in the trick breaks, the note that can be heard is F.