—Assistant Manager Bitey
Assistant Manager Bitey's jetpack spits out blue flames, boosting him to heights he would never have reached before.
- He is one of the two Chompers to shoot a projectile as its normal attack. The other is Yeti Chomper.
- Unlike the Yeti Chomper, Assistant Manager Bitey's projectile flies straight instead of lobbed.
- He is the only plant capable of double-jumping.
- This Chomper can eat zombies from behind, but no sound will be played.
- If this Chomper collects money, your money balance will actually go down.
- The same smoke that can be seen when a zombie is regularly Goatified appears when a Plant turns into Assistant Manager Bitey at the start of a Delivery Mission.
- This also occurs with the Zomburger Artist.
- If vanquished, this plant explodes into purple smoke (the same smoke that can be seem when a zombie is Goatified), the same smoke that appears when a Plant turns into Assistant Manager Bitey at the start of a Delivery Mission.
- There used to be a glitch that let a player play as this character normally in the Backyard Battleground. The same applies to Zomburger Artist.
- His speed and running animation are the same as the Hod Rod Chomper's (Garden Warfare 2) speed boost after he has eaten a zombie, and/or the speed of a plant/zombie with the speed-boost crazy setting enabled.
- All Chompers have this running animation if the speed-boost crazy setting is enabled.
- He wears a jetpack very similar to the Jump Jet organic for the Chomper.
- However, this jetpack has two jets, and the Jump Jet only has one.
- There is a glitch where you can actually play this on the zombie side, being able to kill the plant at the end. The same applies for the Delivery Goat, but as a plant.