This mini-game is similar to Seeing Stars and Art Challenge Wall-nut, where the player must fill all outlined spaces with the respective plants. They must fill outlined spaces with Starfruit, Wall-nut, and Umbrella Leaf to make the shape of a Sunflower. The level lasts until the player fills the space.
There was a page of mini-games which were canceled before the release of the game, called Limbo Page. The creator did not publish a visible link to this page.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change all the value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
In this mini-game, the Sunflower art is composed of Wall-nuts, Starfruits, and Umbrella Leaves. Build your defenses first before planting on the outlines. It is recommended to plant a Garlic at lane two in front of the Starfruit outline. It is quite difficult as the Wall-nuts need a long time to recharge, although you can use Imitater Wall-nuts. The plants also cost a lot of sun but not as much as Seeing Stars.
- Its icon is the same as the Column Like You See 'Em icon.
- The reason why this mini-game is called Art Challenge Sunflower is probably because the objective is to form a rough outline of a Sunflower with plants similar in color to its different parts.
- Though the goal of the mini-game is to fill the outlined spaces with places to create the Sunflower's face, it does not resemble it.
- Unlike Seeing Stars and Art Challenge Wall-nut, this mini-game does not use the Sunflower for the outline.
- This is likely due to the fact Sunflower has many colors, while Starfruit and Wall-nut are mainly one color.
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.