Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This mini-game is similar to Seeing Stars and Art Challenge Wall-nut, where the player must fill all outlined spaces with the respective plants. They must fill outlined spaces with Starfruit, Wall-nut, and Umbrella Leaf to make the shape of a Sunflower. The level lasts until the player fills the space.
There was a page of mini-games which were canceled before the release of the game, called Limbo Page. The creator did not publish a visible link to this page.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change all the value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
See this video tutorial.
In this mini-game, the Sunflower art is composed of Wall-nuts, Starfruits, and Umbrella Leaves. Build your defenses first before planting on the outlines. It is recommended to plant a Garlic at lane two in front of the Starfruit outline. It is quite difficult as the Wall-nuts need a long time to recharge, although you can use Imitater Wall-nuts. The plants also cost a lot of sun but not as much as Seeing Stars.
- Its icon is the same as the Column Like You See 'Em icon.
- The reason why this mini-game is called Art Challenge Sunflower is probably because the objective is to form a rough outline of a Sunflower with plants similar in color to its different parts.
- Though the goal of the mini-game is to fill the outlined spaces with places to create the Sunflower's face, it does not resemble it.
- Unlike Seeing Stars and Art Challenge Wall-nut, this mini-game does not use the Sunflower for the outline.
- This is likely due to the fact Sunflower has many colors, while Starfruit and Wall-nut are mainly one color.
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.