Arcade machines are environment modifiers and lawn obstacles found in Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. They are pushed across the lawn by Arcade Zombies. Like frozen blocks, arcade machines can crush all plants when pushed, including instant-use and boosted plants. When the 8-bit jam plays, they spawn different variants of 8-Bit Zombies.
The arcade machine absorbs 60 normal damage shots to be destroyed, its appearance changes at 14, 28, 42 and 56 normal damage shots.
||Arcade machine being moved
||Arcade machine being damaged
||Arcade machine destroyed
||Moving sound effect
Floating arcade machine glitch (caused by speakers
Ghost Pepper in an arcade machine (glitch)
Tip about planting on an arcade machine
The arcade machine in an advertisement for the new Score Piñata Party
- Sometimes, this may spawn a variant of an 8-Bit Zombie right after it is destroyed.
- It can also occasionally still be pushed and crush plants after being destroyed, and it can still block projectiles until it disappears.
- Despite being a machine, it cannot be disabled by E.M.Peach.
- There is a glitch that allows players to plant on them.
- In Modern Day, they do not spawn 8-Bit Zombie or its variants, despite other Neon Mixtape Tour zombies using their jam-related abilities.
- There is a glitch that arcade machines may spawn normal zombies instead of the 8-bit variants.
- The 8-Bit Zombies can somehow be spawned without crawling out of the Arcade Machine, despite their height compared to the machine.
- †: Metallic