(translation: Ionization Anthurium)
|Unlocked|| Beating Sky City - Day 8|
Collecting ten Anthurium Puzzle Pieces
Anthurium (电离红掌; pinyin: diànlí hóng zhǎng) is the second plant obtained in Sky City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It fires electrical balls at zombies. It also absorbs the lightning that strikes during gameplay of Sky City, removing the positive or negative charge from plants in 3x3 area and unleashing a powerful attack using that lightning. It is an environment modifier.
Sun cost: 150
Anthurium absorbs thunderbolts and attacks in front of zombies.
Special: It absorbs lightning effect around the body.
Plant feature: red plant, 100,000 volts, twin brothersDon't be surprised by Anthurium's positive and negative electrical knowledge, just look at the two brothers' excellent physics exam scores and you will understand. Yet, they could never understand each other, such as choosing which tie to wear; whether to watch a documentary or a drama; or to go to an Indian restaurant or a Chinese restaurant for a date. At least, they know that without each other, neither of them could wield their electrical charges.
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, Anthurium removes charge from all plants who have it and attacks three zombies in front of him with lightning bolts.
It summons one lightning bolt in front of it and two lightning bolts on the tiles adjacent to that lightning bolt.
- Its design is similar to that of Ganoderma, with two heads that have the same expressions.
- Its idle animation is also similar to that of Ganoderma's idle animation.
- Another similarity between the two is that the back head does not seem to attack.
- It is the only plant obtained in Sky City without a flying ability.
- It is the first plant to have different costumes depending on the version.
- If the level is over and there is a tombstone in its lane, it will continue to attack the tombstone.