(translation: Angel Starfruit)
|Range details||Fires in ten directions|
|Unlocked|| Collect 10 Angel Starfruit Puzzle Pieces|
Children's Day event (iOS)
The little pink princess Angel Starfruit really despises on the local Starfruit, she believes that he is too lazy to rotate the stars, lacking in pursuit.
Angel Starfruit (天使星星果; pinyin: tiānshǐ xīngxīng guǒ) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was released for Children's Day event in May-June 2016. It is a ten-directional version of Starfruit, capable of launching five stars at once, but with the ability to change their direction by rotating its body.
Sun cost: 225
RECHARGE: Sluggish (Fast in-game)
Angel Starfruit launches stars in ten directions.
Range: Fires in ten directions
Plants feature: pink plant, short
The little pink princess Angel Starfruit really despises on the local Starfruit, she believes that Starfruit is too lazy to rotate while shooting stars, lacking in pursuit.
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, Angel Starfruit will shoot a large amount of stars while rotating.
When costumed, it shoots a mix of red and blue stars. Red stars dealt more damage, and blue stars functioned like ice projectiles, and slowed zombies as well as extinguished flames.
The power of its Plant Food effect is well known, (in the Chinese PvZ2 community) and some players say that it is impossible for zombies to appear if plant food is given frequently. So it is recommended to plant it on power tile or to use tile turnip.
- It is the second Chinese plant to be based on an existing plant, the first being Sunflower Singer.
- Coincidentally, both of them were released for special events.
- They are both female according to the Almanac.
- They are both of somewhat royalty. (Angel Starfruit being described as a princess, Sunflower Singer as a popstar.)
- It has blue eyes and one tooth in the promotional material, but it has the same eyes as Starfruit (but with eyelashes) and no teeth in the game.
- It and Starfruit are only plants based on starfruits.
- It, Pretty Little Plum, Rose Swordsman, Jack O' Lantern, Flame Mushroom, and Match Flower Boxer are only the plants with a sun cost of 225.
- Out of all, Jack O' Lantern is the only plant in the international version to have such sun cost.
- This is one of the few plants which cannot be used in PvP Mode.
- According to her almanac entry, she despises Starfruit because he is "too lazy to rotate his stars".