(translation: Angel Star Fruit)
|Range details||Fires in ten directions|
|Unlocked|| Collect 10 Angel Starfruit Puzzle Pieces|
Children's Day event (iOS)
Angel Starfruit (天使星星果; pinyin: tiānshǐ xīngxīng guǒ) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was released for Children's Day event in May-June 2016. It is a ten-directional version of Starfruit, capable of launching five stars at once, but with the ability to sometimes change their direction by rotating its body.
Its costume (an angel wing with halo ring) references the fact it has "angel" in its name.
Note: Angel Starfruit's recharge is Fast in-game.
天使星星果 (Angel Starfruit)
Sun cost: 225
Angel Starfruit launches stars in ten directions.
Range Details: Fires in ten directions
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, Angel Starfruit will shoot a large amount of stars while rotating.
When costumed, it shoots a mix of red and blue stars. Red stars deal more damage, and blue stars function like ice projectiles, and slows zombies as well as extinguishing flames.
Its use is similar to Starfruit, the difference is that it deals stronger damage and has a chance to change its directions. Plant multiple of them in different columns and rows will help the Angel Starfruits to reach their max potential of shooting in all possible directions at once. It is also recommended to plant it on Power Tiles or use Tile Turnips.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Angel Starfruit.
- It is the second Chinese plant to be based on an existing plant, the first being Sunflower Singer.
- Coincidentally, both of them were released for special events.
- They are both female according to the Almanac.
- They are both of somewhat royalty (Angel Starfruit being described as a princess, Sunflower Singer as a popstar).
- It has blue eyes and one tooth in the promotional material, but it has the same eyes as Starfruit (but with eyelashes) and no teeth in the game.
- It and Starfruit are only plants based on starfruits.
- It, Pretty Little Plum, Rose Swordsman, Jack O' Lantern, Flame Mushroom, and Match Flower Boxer are only the plants with a sun cost of 225.
- This is one of the few plants which cannot be used in PvP Mode.