(translation: Angel Starfruit)
|Range details||Fires in ten directions|
|Unlocked|| Collect 10 Angel Starfruit Puzzle Pieces|
Children's Day event (iOS)
The little pink princess Angel Starfruit really despises on the local Starfruit, she believes that he is too lazy to rotate the stars, lacking in pursuit.
Angel Starfruit (天使星星果; pinyin: tiānshǐ xīngxīng guǒ) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was released for Children's Day event in May-June 2016. It is a ten-directional version of Starfruit, capable of launching five stars at once, but with the ability to change their direction by rotating its body.
Sun cost: 225
RECHARGE: Sluggish (Fast in-game)
Angel Starfruit launches stars in ten directions.
Range: Fires in ten directions
Plants feature: pink plant, short
The little pink princess Angel Starfruit really despises on the local Starfruit, she believes that Starfruit is too lazy to rotate while shooting stars, lacking in pursuit.
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, Angel Starfruit will shoot a large amount of stars while rotating.
Now it shoots a mix of red and blue stars.
- It is the second Chinese plant to be based on an existing plant, the first being Sunflower Singer.
- Coincidentally, both of them were released for special events.
- They also are both female according to the Almanac.
- Oddly, it has blue eyes and one tooth in promotional material, but in-game it has the same eyes as Starfruit (but with eyelashes) and no teeth.
- It and Starfruit are only plants based on starfruits.
- It, Pretty Little Plum, Rose Swordsman, Jack O' Lantern, Flame Mushroom, and Match Flower Boxer are only the plants with a sun cost of 225.
- This is one of the few plants which cannot be used in PvP Mode.