Ancient Egypt - Level 8-1
|Number of tombstones||Twenty-two|
|Number of quicksand tiles||Eight (one lane)|
|First time||Two , a money bag|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
- This level is hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time. The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Because of the quicksand and Desert Death Zombie, the player must prepare for the lane it appears, as zombies will come much more quicker with it.
- The quicksand ends two tiles from the player's house, which means the player will not have enough time and space to prepare for that lane. With that being said, there is a tombstone right in front on the quicksand, so the player must destroy it in order to plant there.
- However, Explorer Zombie does not appear on the quicksand this time, so delaying the zombies on the quicksand will not be a big problem.
- Start normally. Have at least 4 Twin Sunflowers. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces, then kill them with Venus Flytrap.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Venus Flytrap combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- Use Plant Food to beat up the first zombie appears on quicksand as you won't have enough sun to plant anything there when it appears.
- Immediately delay and kill the Desert Death Zombie if you can every time it appears.
- Use Venus Flytrap in front of the quicksand to slow down them.
- The final wave will take pretty long. Many Camel Zombies, Pharaoh Zombies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Use Plant Food to help you.