Ancient Egypt - Level 7-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 7-1 of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is a Sunny Zombies level. The player will start with 300 sun with no sun falling from the sky, and they must get sun by killing zombies instead. In order to get all 3 stars, the player must never lose more than 15 plants on the lawn and not lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 2 Spikeweed Puzzle Pieces.
- This level is pretty hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time. However, the number of Plant Food is high, so it won't be too hard. The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Because of the Desert Death Zombie, the player must prepare a good strategy, as zombies will come much more quicker with him.
- Start normally. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- Use Dandelion to deal great damage in a 3x3 area and to destroy the tombstones.
- The final wave will take a pretty long time. Many Pharaoh Zombies, Camel Zombies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Plant Food is useful for dealing with the zombie waves.