Ancient Egypt - Level 7-1
|Number of tombstones||Sixteen|
|Number of quicksand tiles||Seven (one lane)|
|First time||Two , a money bag|
|Replaying||Same as before|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Ancient Egypt - Level 7-1 is the seventh main level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To play this level, the player must unlock the gate with 30 keys. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 2 Cabbage-pult Puzzle Pieces.
- This level is hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time. The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Because of the quicksand and Desert Death Zombie, the player must prepare for the lane it appears, as zombies will come much more quicker with it.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- Immediately delay and kill the Desert Death Zombie if you can every time it appears.
- Use Venus Flytrap in front of the quicksand to slow down them, but watch out for Explorer Zombies.
- The final wave will take pretty long. Many Camel Zombies, Pharaoh Zombies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Use Plant Food to help you.