Ancient Egypt - Level 6-1
|Number of tombstones||Eighteen|
|Number of quicksand tiles||Eleven (two lanes)|
|First time||2 Wall-nut Puzzle Pieces|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Ancient Egypt - Level 6-1 is the sixth main level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. This level introduces the Desert Death Zombie. When this level is completed for the first time, the player will get 2 Wall-nut Puzzle Pieces.
- This level is hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time. The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Because of the quicksand and Desert Death Zombie, the player must prepare for the lane it appears, as zombies will come much more quicker with it.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- Immediately delay and defeat the Desert Death Zombie if you can every time it appears.
- Use Venus Flytrap in front of the quicksand to slow down them.
- The final wave will take pretty long. Many Camel Zombies, Pharaoh Zombies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Use Plant Food to get through.