Ancient Egypt - Level 5-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 5-1 of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to get all 3 stars, the player must never have more than 20 plants on the lawn and not lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 2 Wall-nut Puzzle Pieces.
- This level is hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time. The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Because of the quicksand, the player must prepare for that lane, as zombies will come much more quicker with it.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- Use Dandelion to deal great damage in a 3x3 area and to destroy the tombstones.
- Before the final wave, make sure you save Plant Food at ALL COSTS.
- The final wave will take pretty long. Many Pharaoh Zombies, Camel Zombies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Use Plant Food to help you.