Ancient Egypt - Level 5-1
|Number of tombstones||Seven|
|Number of quicksand tiles||Six (one lane)|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Ancient Egypt - Level 5-1 is the fifth main level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. As the player has unlocked Iceberg Lettuce, this level introduces Explorer Zombie, which has its torch can be extinguished by that newly obtained plant. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get Cabbage-pult.
- This level is hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Because of the quicksand, the player must prepare for that lane, as zombies will come much more quicker with it.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- The final wave will take pretty long. Many Camel Zombies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Use Plant Food to help you.