Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ancient Egypt - Level 4-1
|Number of tombstones||Twenty-three|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Ancient Egypt - Level 4-1 is the fourth main level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. As the player has unlocked Grave Buster, this level has a large amount of tombstones, being 23. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get Iceberg Lettuce.
- This level is hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Tombstones also affect a lot on the difficulty, as the player have to avoid using single straight-shot plants.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers. Kill the first zombies with Potato Mines.
- Meanwhile, start planting Dandelions, which can destroy many graves at a time, perfect to use in this level.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- The final wave will take very long. Many Buckethead Mummies and Pharaoh Zombies will appear and you will have only 1 Plant Food. Use Potato Mines and Wall-nuts to help you.