Ancient Egypt - Level 10-4
| Choice without sun-producing plants|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Don't lose more than 1 plant|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Ancient Egypt - Level 10-4 is the third and final spin-off level of Level 10-1 of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is a regular level, but the player cannot choose any sun-producing plants. However, there are also 5 pre-planted Sunflowers. In order to get all 3 stars, the player must not to lose more than 1 plant and not lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 2 Potato Mine Puzzle Pieces.
- Despite having more flags, this level is still easier than Level 10-3 as it has less amount of zombies, along with more space to plant.
- The level does not have any tombstones. However, again, as the Desert Death Zombies can crush nearly half of your defenses next to the Sunflowers later, the player must use multi-ranged attack plants, and the strong area-of-effect plants along with defensive plants must be planted in the right place.
- Explorer Zombies can be dangerous in zombie hordes, especially when the player does not want to lose more than 1 plant to get the star.
- Start normally. Delay zombies with defensive plants if needed. Start planting Pomegranate-pults at the back to deal great damage from behind the Sunflowers.
- Use the Bonk Choys and Bloomerang (or any ranged multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies. Collect as many sun as you can from the dead zombies.
- Use Dandelion or Bruce Bamboo to deal great damage in a 3x3 area. Use some Wall-nuts to protect these plants if needed. But watch out for Desert Death Zombie's ability range. Its ability can crush every plant in a 4x3 area, as well as pushing every zombie in its range. This combo should be planted in front of its quicksand to reach its maximum potential. Note that one of the objectives is not to lose more than 1 plant, so the player should be cautious if he/she wants to earn the star.
- Do not forget to use Plant Food.
- The final wave will have a few ambushes, some Buckethead Mummies and Pharaoh Zombies along with some Explorer Zombies at the back. This should be beaten easily without losing a single lawn mower, however, along with the massive damage the zombies may have caused in previous waves and the first flag, it would be pretty hard not to lose plants.