Ancient Egypt - Level 10-2
|Number of tombstones||Sixteen|
| Choice without sun-producing plants|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Never have more than 20 plants|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Ancient Egypt - Level 10-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 10-1 of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To play the level, the player must unlock the star gate with 14 stars. It is a regular level, but the player cannot choose any sun-producing plants. However, there are also 5 pre-planted Sunflowers. In order to get all 3 stars, the player must never have more than 20 plants on the lawn and not lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 2 Potato Mine Puzzle Pieces.
- The player likely lacks sun. He/she needs to delay and kill as many zombies as possible for more sun and for the Sunflowers to produce sun.
- The level has a medium amount of tombstones.
- There are only a few Desert Death Zombies, but one of them comes very early, the others come along with the zombie horde which lets him lead the whole zombie horde into the player's defenses quickly. The player must prepare a good strategy, as zombies will come much more quicker with him.
- Start normally. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces. You can also use Grave Buster to remove a few graves and also the ones that are created during battle by Tomb Raiser Zombies.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies. Collect as many sun as you can from the dead zombies.
- Use Dandelion to deal great damage in a 3x3 area and to destroy the tombstones.
- Using Plant Food on Sunflowers would be a good choice. Only use one to attack or defense if you are really in danger.
- The final wave will take pretty long. Many Pharaoh Zombies, Buckethead Mummies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Use Plant Food to help you.